WTF happened to NW siccness?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2008
this shit used to coo but nobody on it anymore all the otha regions is goin strong but NW one is dead... is there a better site for NW rap or did all the rappers in NW just quit??

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Hey I do shameless self promo and real talk in here constantly

just need 3 more of me and this forum will crack again

May 4, 2002
Anyone even working on projects? Like Jus Family, Bow Wow, SLR, etc....???
Cool Nutz got a few projects dropping soon. Not sure if Mr Dog is working on anything new he still pushing his last solo album pretty hard. SLR aint dropped anything in ages but D-Sane stays active in other ways.

May 4, 2002
lets get it back poppin its a gang of shit around...just too many people hatin..consumed in they own shit to support each other...im still smashin tho...probably a little slower than yall expect from me..but i WAS un motivated by the rap game...so much shit is garbage...but fuck that i aint lettin the suckas win..i got people out there who still wanna hear good music

Apr 14, 2003
I need to get a hold of that jay barz....
My group ( III Kings) has an album finished just waiting to drop that shit...gon try to get it crackin... most yall dont know who the fuck we are lol...
I need to start recording my solo joint... anybody tryna collab?