WTF Bizzare song about raping justin bieber. (??? Brotha lynch diss)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2010
www.myspace.com
First off dude made a song on how he wanna fuck the lil boy. But at the end they put a tag on a dead body the tag say brotha lynch hung-sacramento. WTF

[video=youtube;4I7v4tx7zKw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I7v4tx7zKw[/video]

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
But at the end they put a tag on a dead body the tag say brotha lynch hung-sacramento. WTF
we got ourselves sherlock holmes up in this muthafucka

so tell me detective, how do you explain the song featuring brotha lynch hung on this very same album?

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
You know I was thinking yesterday didn't everyone want the horror back. But the more and more I think about it. We weren't just listening to Horror on 24 Deep Season or Even Loaded it was Horror mixed with Gangsta. Why can't we get back to that. I see what you were saying now Fat Blunts. Point taken. Shit is getting too outlandish now.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
You know I was thinking yesterday didn't everyone want the horror back. But the more and more I think about it. We weren't just listening to Horror on 24 Deep Season or Even Loaded it was Horror mixed with Gangsta. Why can't we get back to that. I see what you were saying now Fat Blunts. Point taken. Shit is getting too outlandish now.
real shit