wsup wit messy marv

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
CHRISHOGG14 said:
you have to be kidding me! i will lose all respect for mess if he starts fuckkin with him
why?? dat nig iz coo wit dem u speakin on shit u dont know nuthin about.. if dat nig signs wit murda inc dat would be too too crucial maybe get sum singles n vids played dammmm

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i got much respect for messy, but i live out here in ny, them faggots have no street credibility anymore. the whole damn world hates murder inc., and if he does sign with them and release some shit, it will speak badly for the entire northern cali rap scene!!!!!!!!!!! sounds like you the one speakin on shit you know nothing about homie

Jun 12, 2002
wat makes dem soft cuz they put out rnb cuts so dat makes dem soft huh.. it aint about da nor cal rap scene nomore dats the problem wit peeps nowadays everybode think they talented but they really not..

da bay iz wack as fuck to me now I havent picked up a bay cd in a while but i'll still show sum luv fo da pioneers n da new bay iz pretty coo too. if u think dat marvs gonna dissapoint da bay if he signs wit dem dat coo u think dat but i aint gonna speak on shit I dont know about..

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
no the problem i have with them is, they talk like they are hella hard, and they ain't. i know doods from Ja's hood. i guess he used to flip a lil weed here and there in jamaica, but he has no street cred. much less irv gotti, he ain't no murderer, they just weak all the way around. R&b is my fav. type of music, but not when dood is tryna say he a killa and all that, and on top of that, he can't even sing. it ain't r&b, it's just fake and weak

Jun 27, 2003
but that foo still making hella more money than you, or me, or a lot of foos. I dont feel his music, but some ppl do. Some way, that foo still gettin his bread.