Wrestling Random Thought 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
To me the ending of Survivor Series was awesome. Cant stand Reigns. Was hoping Ambrose would win the title and turn or something cuz i knew he wouldnt win on his own. I always liked Sheamus as a heel, past 2 months it seems like they wrote him off the script but now we get to see him hopefully be funny again.

Feb 2, 2006
He has renamed the belt, lol. It is the MEXAMERICA championship.

the mexamerica gimmick is garbage and failed from day 1. I guess the wwf don't got the budget for the cars that del rio used to bring out every week. the zeb and del rio pairing is even more akward than being midget at a wheres waldo convention

TNA Wrestling will be cut from Destination America and seen on POP TV in 2016.
the tna channel switch wont end well

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
The Wrestling Observer now reports that AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson have all in fact signed with WWE. The site reports that the four stars gave their notice to NJPW booker Gedo this morning at Wrestle Kingdom 10. It isn’t known when they will be starting with WWE but as noted, Nakamaura won’t be leaving right away as he will drop the IWGP Intercontinental Title before he does.
411MANIA | UPDATED x3: AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura & More Sign With WWE — New Details On If They’ll Be Used On NXT, Debut Dates, More

Finally a reason to tune back into WWE.
That Wrestle Kingdom 10 was awesome.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Apparently WWE.com has been mentioning Bullet Club by name on their website and Finn Balor was rocking his Bullet Club shirt pointing at an employees only door at WWE headquarters.

I'm reading rumors Tama Tonga might be coming over soon too.

I think WWE realizes Bullet Club = $$$, gonna be seeing Bullet Club t-shirts everywhere like it's 1996 nWo lol

Jan 18, 2006
Crazy how quickly AJ Styles is getting thrown into the mix, was in the rumble now has a match against Jericho on Raw. Maybe cuz of all the injuries but WWE wouldnt even do this for Christian when he came back. Samoa Joe still in the minor leagues lol (NXT) right? I never cared for Styles character but hes obviously a really good wrestler, will be interesting how it plays out. See if HHH doesnt ruin him like he tried to do Punk

HHH winning the belt is so retarded but the only thing good is Reigns is no longer champ. I really hope HHH aint in the Main Event at Wrestlemania.