Wrestling Card I'll be featured on

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Please come out and support Pro Wrestling Destination! Our first show is The "Tribute To The Troops" Sept. 12 at the Neil Road Rec center in Reno,Nv. I will be featured on the card in my debut match! For more details log on to http://pwdwrestling.com Our site is under construction

May 11, 2002
What's up Cheaptimes I figured this would draw your attention. My ring name is the Hired Gun and I'm working against "Malevolent" Matthew Meade. Were both trainees from the PWD Conservatory which opened back in June. There's a possibility we may have The Reno Scum featured on the card. A few guys from BTW in Hayward will be featured on the show as well. Honky Tonk Man will be in the main event. I hope you can make it to the show.

May 11, 2002
The show went very good actually! For being an indy fed doing the first show in Reno in years we drew a crowd of 320 people. The crowd was hot all night. Several guys from BTW from Newark were there. The Reno Scum damn near brought the house down with their match. My match against Matthew Mead went very well. We had a pre match angle where I came out and got in his face and ran down the crowd. The crowd damn neared booed me out the building. I went over in the battle royal as well. Definately one for us to grow on. We are having a house show at our training facility on the 3rd of October.

Here's some pics (I'm The big black dude wearing the shirt that says Hired Gun)
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...iewPicture&friendID=465789037&albumId=1037169

May 11, 2002
I'm a legit 6'3 my weight last I checked was around 273lbs although my billed height and weight are slightly exaggerated,lol.

Nov 14, 2002
If I were in the area I'd be there dude... good luck with that shit. Don't get flustered when you fuck up I've seen it a million times. lol.

May 11, 2002
Thanks to all of you for the encoragement and support, in regards to "The Wrestler" being a real depiction,I'd say yes it is! The Honky Tonk man was at our show and someone compared the movies main character to him sad but, true.