Wrestlers allegedly tied to drug ring

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
Wrestlers allegedly tied to drug ring
Documents: 'Edge,' 'Hurricane' allegedly ordered HGH
• Orton allegedly ordered drugs
• Eddie Guerrero died of heart disease, with his enlarged heart (linked to his past anabolic steroid use) being a contributing factor.

kurt angle also named amongst others. big fuckin suprise huh?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/more/03/19/wrestlers/index.html

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
I Thought U Meant Like A Coke, Hop, Or Meth Drug Ring.. Steroids Been In The Wrestling Mix.. I Know Yall Remember Ultimate Warrior.. Now That Muthafucka Was A Product Of The Steroids.. Runnin All Over The Place Shakin Ropes, Talkin Bout Sacrficing Souls Of Dead Warriors In Interviews.. That Was That 1980's Take It To The MAX Type Shit..

Mar 8, 2007
My son loves wrestling he thinks he is going to be John Cena one day.. and he thinks if he eats enough vegetables he will be big like them one day... he is the skinniest lil kid.. so I hate to see him idolise they guys when we really know how there getting that big!! and it has nothing to do with vegetables!!

Jan 2, 2004
It's really Vince's fault though for making his wrestlers all think they have to be the size of a bodybuilder to stay in the business...

Does it really matter if the dude's are so unnaturally large? To fans really care about that?

It's silly.

May 16, 2002
Robby2Slobby said:
It's really Vince's fault though for making his wrestlers all think they have to be the size of a bodybuilder to stay in the business...

Does it really matter if the dude's are so unnaturally large? To fans really care about that?

It's silly.

so true. look at a guy like cm punk. hes in hella good shape by normal standards but he looks out of shape in comparison to batista or any roided up beast.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Vince is the most roided up one out of them all, its hypocritical of him putting guys on suspension to the dudes who pop on roids. I wouldn't think Edge and Orton are on the Juice, they aren't even really swoll they are just tall and well conditioned. They don't even look that swoll. Helms might not be a beast but he definatly has gotten alot bigger and more cut in the last year but if a guy like Orton was on roids he would look like Chris Masters before he got popped.

Its the nature of the business though, its kind of impossible to get that ripped on the road like that without them. I mean professional bodybuilders are able to get that swoll without illegal roids cuz they are in the gym like 8 hours a day with strict diets and excersize regimens. Pro wrestlers don't have time for that shit. Guys like Batista, Chris Masters, HHH and especially Scott Steiner couldn't have gotten that ripped without taking something. Thats why these dudes go on hiatus so much. I'm sure when trips comes back hes gonna be like 285 with big ass veins coming out of his skull

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Triple H doesn't even look like he's on steroids. I've lifted a lot of weights in the past few years and you can pretty much spot them from their face. They have a crazy "out of it" look in their eyes, their veins protrude from their bodies, they're unnaturally big in areas that aren't known for large muscles i.e. calves and triceps. He looks nothing like the others mentioned in your post, so I don't see how you came to this conclusion.