Wowzer'z

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2002
Just heard some sooped up cuts off that Crytical Condition after Senor D-Sane refined some of the beats, real deal slumps in the trunk-- All Lovely ---- oohhweee

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Ya'll have to understand that this is the first real album I've done since I.K. All of the last 4 albums had various different producers and I was only responsible for half at most of the beats on them. This is the first real "all D-Sane" album you've had in a long time and I want it to be perfect. It's not coming out till I'm happy with it.....that's all there is to it. It's about there though......I have very little left to do. It will be done within the next couple weeks.......FOR SURE!

You can't rush perfection!

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
"all D-Sane" album

You can't rush perfection!

That's all I need to know homie......You have to also understand, though, how anxious a motherfucka gets when they know that there is major heat on the horizon. There isn't SHIT out on the streets that is really tight right now either so that adds to the anticipation.......

Apr 25, 2002
TONY206 said:
Cranky just told me he'd pay me $1500 to break in to D-Sanes studio but I told him I'm almost in for free. Just a few more nights 'til I can infiltrate.

LMAO.....that would have to be in pesos though.....My bread status couldn't fade that.....LOL