WOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2006
why exactly does he have balls?the dude swears to the virgen guadaloupe that hes not a sureno and then preforms super non gang related songs. doesnt matter to me though i really dont give a fuck some of his beats are cool but he is lyrically retarded.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Most men are born with balls. Testicles are one of the reason why we are called men. well, maybe thats two reasons :cheeky:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
no, actually I don't. because I'm trying to see whats so "ballsy" about getting paid for a performance at a lowrider show

Aug 28, 2006
Defy said:
no, actually I don't. because I'm trying to see whats so "ballsy" about getting paid for a performance at a lowrider show
looked like he didnt care at all that he was being hated on, he did his thing, got paid, went home, and prolly celebrated, i wonder whos next from southern cali to perform up north

Nov 16, 2006
lmfao i remember when he came to the carshow in fresno the bulldogs were barking at him and he asked security to remove them then these nortenos were like fuck scraps and he stops in the middle of the song and tells them to get out and THEN PICKS UP HIS SHIRT AND SHOWS HIS WEAK ASS 9MM after they leave lmfaoooooooooo

omg

Nov 1, 2005
REDRUM559 said:
lmfao i remember when he came to the carshow in fresno the bulldogs were barking at him and he asked security to remove them then these nortenos were like fuck scraps and he stops in the middle of the song and tells them to get out and THEN PICKS UP HIS SHIRT AND SHOWS HIS WEAK ASS 9MM after they leave lmfaoooooooooo

omg
u actually stood through a whole lil rob performance?..groupie
mrraskal666 said:
looked like he didnt care at all that he was being hated on, he did his thing, got paid, went home, and prolly celebrated, i wonder whos next from southern cali to perform up north
why u even care.u aint in the mix....wow@this stupid thread.