Wow...this shit is HEAT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
And the album that YV has had on constant play for the past four days...

Mo-X & Lil G -- "Angry Souls"

This shit is FLAMES. Only a couple tracks that I skip...and even none of those are bad...just not my taste. I love the lyrics, the energy these cats got behind the mic, and the wide range of concepts and sounds. My favorite tracks are "Learn the Name", "At It Alone", "Losin Control", and "Poppin Thangs". Oh, and all the featured artists came filthy as hell.

Definitely one of the tightest albums of the year...everyone needs to support my folks Mo-X & Lil G by pickin up the album, cuz they're doin the damn thing!

A

All Out HOGG

Ive been planning on grabbing this sinse it been released...Just waiting on this scratch to come through...

Apr 25, 2002
Just waitin' for my friendly neighborhood mail delivery person to drop it off. I could tell from the snippets of the album that it was tight as fuck. I'll post up what I think when I've received it, and fully soaked it..........

Jul 9, 2003
no doubt this album is heat on the street cuz its the beat that makes yours neez week when you speak, so go cop this album yall and if you dont yell never know the realness in the 206 ya heard.

"I never was iced out, always been low priced out...but still got so much game I might as well be spittin dice out" ~ Young Vicious

"Even though I got the thoughts of a hustla, I dont serve rocks to the cluckas...I just serve cock to my lovers" ~ Half Sane

What up Yv hit me up dog, cuz yall already know, and keep me posted in the album and how its coming homie.