...WOW! The site looks great, Now what to do in the offseason??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
Man, I havn't been on here is soooo long!!...:siccness:

I'm sure all of you missed me SOOOO much and can't wait to here my thoughts...lol(can you sense the sarchasim), but since I moved to San Antonio, I RARELY hear any new shit from Sactown anymore...Plus I lost my huge cd case of Sactown shit one drunken night last year...

But I was driving to work and heard, I kid you not, "Locc to da Brain" in another car next to me...It was for a split second but It reminded me of the Siccness...

but anyway, hey to all who remember my random bullshit from years ago, and what's up to all the new posters...

Just to lay it all out before the hater posts, I am a SPURS & BRONCO-holic...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Now as for my thread, what the hell sports shit can we watch until football starts??...
I mean, base ball is great and all, but I can't sit there and watch a game for hours, and soccer is cool, but again, not for hours...And also, I religiously watch PTI, but lately, thier banter hasn't been satisfying enough...

----
I guess my question is, what else do yall like to watch INSTEAD of sports??...Because I for one don't watch T.V. for much else...

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
This isn't Steve Pooper is it?

...lol...yeah, I remember when I first logged on in '99 the site was like "FILL IN YOUR NAME" and i put my name...peeps were like, "dumbass"...oh well...

Is Vamps still running the show??...what about Curbie??...I hate getting back on here cause the shit gets addicting...

Either way, wad up scaryone & gueroloco & metaforical!!

& t-dubb, he still roaming around??
Who is that Mr. ritcus??

---------------------------

But yeah, so what do yall watch for sports over the summer??...