WOW knbr is fucking damon bruce (no marty)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2003
moving him to the ticket 1050 for a daily show from 12-4..thats fucking gay, thats not even a commute shift or anything, more like filler, and on the B CHANNEL too..

no matter how much he or anyone else spins it that this is a "positive career move" and an upgrade its still a demotion..d bruce even being pre-empted sometimes was a good thing, because he packed alot in those short postgame shows...

looks like the warriors and giants remain butthurt about his comments..

bullshit

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
As dorky as sports radio is, Damon Bruce is good. He gets a little too "ranty" for me, especially during postgame. Postgame should be about the game only, and possibly what it means for the next game. But he spoke his mind and let the callers speak theirs, and it wasnt that out of control or too far from the truth. Sucks, but I kinda expected it to happen and I think he did too.

I hardly listen to 1050, and its espn radio anyway where i live.

on a side note, i get another sports station, 860....seems like the one no one listens to

Feb 21, 2003
As dorky as sports radio is, Damon Bruce is good. He gets a little too "ranty" for me, especially during postgame. Postgame should be about the game only, and possibly what it means for the next game. But he spoke his mind and let the callers speak theirs, and it wasnt that out of control or too far from the truth. Sucks, but I kinda expected it to happen and I think he did too.

I hardly listen to 1080, and its espn radio anyway where i live.

on a side note, i get another sports station, 860....seems like the one no one listens to
its the ticket 1050, not 1080..

@southerncomfort..i dont sweat him but damon bruce tells it how it is, straight up doesnt bullshit people..he pretty much speaks for the public..unfortunately this was definitely coming; ur telling me u can't swap fitz and brooks and give their timeslot to bruce??

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
its the ticket 1050, not 1080..

@southerncomfort..i dont sweat him but damon bruce tells it how it is, straight up doesnt bullshit people..he pretty much speaks for the public..unfortunately this was definitely coming; ur telling me u can't swap fitz and brooks and give their timeslot to bruce??
ok, point takin, was just sayin cuz you have him in your sig....Sucks if they going to water him down and make him hold back on his true perspective

Feb 21, 2003
no it will actually let him be even more truthful n shit, cuz hes not on 680 anymore, but it still sucks..im usually working in that 12-4 timeslot and have like an hour somewhere in there to catch the new show on lunch..

Apr 25, 2002
moving him to the ticket 1050 for a daily show from 12-4..thats fucking gay, thats not even a commute shift or anything, more like filler, and on the B CHANNEL too..

no matter how much he or anyone else spins it that this is a "positive career move" and an upgrade its still a demotion..d bruce even being pre-empted sometimes was a good thing, because he packed alot in those short postgame shows...

looks like the warriors and giants remain butthurt about his comments..

bullshit
What are you talkin about this is great news. Damon Bruce on air from 12-4 means I dont have to listen to the Shitz and Brooks show anymore.

Jan 18, 2006
Damn Bruce is the shit, he tells it like it is and 12-4 is good to me now i wont have to listen wack ass rod brooks

Apr 13, 2004
yeah i wish they woulda put d bruce on the 680 12-4 fuck fitz n brooks all they talk bout is the warriors n if anybody calls in and disagrees they get all butt hurt n click on the caller fuckin weenies. but on a side note gary radnich n tony bruno are some foos, hella funny.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

D bruce is cool but like DubbC415 said, he gets way too ranty for me sometimes....I like I be listening to him and say yea, that true...but then he keeps goin and goin and goin and i gotta switch over to 810 or something

Apr 25, 2002
I can't say I'll miss him. He was OK, but ya, he rants alot. On a side note, I've heard from many people we are very lucky here in the Bay to have KNBR, that theres not a lot of good AM sports stations anymore across the country, most of them don't last long or their hosts suck.