WOW: Gucci makes it on MTVs Top MC list, Eminem doesn't!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
check Weezy's reaction lol his eyes get all wide

'who? Gucci Mane?'

then the nigga tried to play it off like

"shout out to my nigga Gucci" Hhahahaha

haaha please, you were just as shocked as we were. You know damn well Gucci don't belong on that list, especially over Eminem

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Thank God both the interviewer and the artist being interviewed are fucking retarded, or else that would have been really awkward to watch.

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
I think Em maintained popularity but hasent came with anything rememerable in the past year.I could be wrong.Gucci and his popularity has risen stoopid in the last year.He been puttin out all kinds of albums and been featured on hella shit...it seems more like a high school popularity list.

Oct 10, 2004
www.siccness.com
"The criteria are based on a combination of mic skills, buzz, commercial success (sales and airplay), business ventures, Web presence, and impact."

GUCCI MANE:

mic skills - DOUBLE CHECK
commercial success - CHECK
business ventures - CHECK
web presence - CHECK
impact - CHECK

eminem

mic skills - no
commercial success - no
business ventures - no
web presence - no
impact - no

by the way i only watch MTV, im a constant real world viewer, i love teen dating reality shows, and my favorite artist is lady gaga:rolleyes:

Feb 5, 2006
Hoe niggas make me hotter than tabasco
play with my money I'ma kick you in the asshole
I see the videos I read the magazines
Don't watch award shows too many faggot scenes

Jan 5, 2007
Jay z also wrote a letter to mtv askin why Eminem did not make the list

link - http://www.defsounds.com/articles/Jay_z_acknowledges_hottest_mc_in_the_game_award

Ima jus say MTV needs to stick to there reality shows...

I'm suprised people who watch MTV are even remotely familiar with Gucci Mane.
LOL... Gucci is as commercial as they come, aw you gon say cause hes really in the streets? LOL yess even rappers lie too. Gucci mane is a grown up version of soulja boy...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Gucci Mane is the WORST rapper alive

I don't understand how people on the siccness will talk shit about Lil Wayne, Drake, and other rappers but act like Gucci Mane is dope

at least those other rappers have some skills

Gucci is flat out horrible

and yes Eminem deserved to be on that list, Relapse was one of the dopest albums to drop this year

May 27, 2009
I knew there was a reason why I haven't watched MTV since "Living on a prayer" was on the top 10 video countdown.

An MC who named himself after a purse designer wins. I'm growing more and more concerned about the future of humanity.