WOULDNT IT BE TRIPPED OUT IF THE RAIDERS WIN THE SUPERBOWL IN TAMPA.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

COULD THE RAIDERS GET TO THE SUPERBOWL NEXT SEASON IN TAMPA?

• YES

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • NO

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • THEYLL ONLY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • THEYLL BE A BUST AND WIN 4+ GAMES IF THEIR LUCKY

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • DEEBO KEEP DREAMING

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
I'M KINDA BORED SO IM JUST MAKING THIS THREAD BECAUSE I DONT GIVE A SHIT RIGHT NOW.WELL SO IN 2003 IN THE SUPERBOWL THE BUCCANEERS BEAT THE RAIDERS FOR THE NFL CHAMPIONSHIP IN SAN DIEGO.THEY HUMILIATED THE RAIDERS IN THEIR TERRITORY.WHAT I MEAN IS IN A STADIUM FULL OF MOSTLY ALL RAIDER FANS AND IN CALIFORNIA.IT WAS A BAD DAY FOR ALL OF US RAIDERS FAITHFULS BUT WOULDNT IT BE NICE TO GET ANOTHER CHANCE TO PLAY AGAINST THE BUCS IN THEIR HOUSE AND WIN AND HAVE THEM AND THEIR FANS FEEL LIKE SHIT LIKE US RAIDER FANS DID.ILL NEVER FORGET U NEVER KNOW.THE RAIDERS VS.BUCS THE REMATCH SUPERBOWL 43 IN TAMPA BAY,FLORIDA.BUT THIS TIME THE RAIDERS WILL WIN THEIR FOURTH SUPERBOWL.WHAT SWEET REVENGE IT WOULD BE.FUCK THE BUCS.LETS GO RAIDERS.JUST A THOUGHT I KNOW ALOT OF U WILL LEAVE COMMENTS LIKE IM AN IDIOT AND SHIT BUT ITS OK.SAY WHAT U WANT HATERS.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
not an idiot, but an "ediot"

yeah it sure as hell would be "tripped out" as well

especially since itll never happen, lmfao @ this dumb ass thread

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
The "deebo keep dreaming" option should be, "Deebo is an ediot", and id vote that hahaha

lol mods, can yall make it happen? and show who voted what lol

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lmfao @ "theyll only make the playoffs" option lmfao

hahahahahahhahahahaha

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahaahaha

Nov 7, 2006
oh and cowboy fans, the superbowl will be in the texas stadium or whatever it's called in 2011 i believe or 2010. but yeah thats unfair seeing how u guys are dominant but it's because ur opening a new stadium. lol at them not even puttin the colts new stadium in the superbowl cause of how good of a chance they always have of getting there

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol how the cowboys gonna do it? i dont think u can jump from the regular season to the super bowl, cuz uh, the cowboys have a tough time winning the 1s between those games lol
esp when the giants are mollywhopping em

Jul 8, 2007
lol how the cowboys gonna do it? i dont think u can jump from the regular season to the super bowl, cuz uh, the cowboys have a tough time winning the 1s between those games lol
esp when the giants are mollywhopping em

here we go again. Cowboys are the better team then the giants. Look at the stats of that game, cowboys beat them in every aspect of the game. the cowboys beat themselves with penalties. Even Micheal Strahan said the toughest team they played was the Cowboys. (gotta find the article i read that it, and yes that was after the superbowl). Cowboys will be in the playoffs again and they will advance if they take the time to make secondary changes and get the penalties out the way.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
f'real tho its stupid to predict in advance tho.....I mean foos weren't expecting the patriots to win until the draft when al davis did the unthinkable. I know the cowboys ain't finna make it unless they get some major help on coaching, cuz didn't parcells take most of the staff over to the fins? there's hella free agents on the patriots, moss will probably re-sign tho, but it ain't finna be the same dominance they had.

but any given sunday, ya know.....this shit is possible, but very highly unlikely. but hey, I'mma Raider fan so I'mma still hope for a superbowl ring every year

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
here we go again. Cowboys are the better team then the giants. Look at the stats of that game, cowboys beat them in every aspect of the game. the cowboys beat themselves with penalties. Even Micheal Strahan said the toughest team they played was the Cowboys. (gotta find the article i read that it, and yes that was after the superbowl). Cowboys will be in the playoffs again and they will advance if they take the time to make secondary changes and get the penalties out the way.
if you think that the cowboys got a better pass rush than the giants then you've got semen in your eyes

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
But who won?

Jul 8, 2007
if you think that the cowboys got a better pass rush than the giants then you've got semen in your eyes
I didnt say that, but look why they sacked romo, 2 of the times it was romos fault tryin to make a play when he should have thrown it away. so like i said they beat themselves with mistakes and dumb pentalties.