Wouldn't it be some shit if ...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
Worst case scenario, he'll ride the bench and complain about a hurt back like he did with the Pistons.

AI is a good individual scorer, and I've seen him making some pretty good passes the past few years in Denver/Detroit, but overall he's too fucking selfish. Which is why I lost a lot of love for him after he left Philly.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
allen iverson was doomed for failure from the jump. he wanted to be a thug so bad, he let it tarnish what could have been an illustrious career

Oct 18, 2008
allen iverson was doomed for failure from the jump. he wanted to be a thug so bad, he let it tarnish what could have been an illustrious career
You cant change who you are just cuz your in the nba hes a thug thats who he is.....

Nov 15, 2007
ai will sign with a team, hes just not ganna get the money or the respect he thinks he deserves... he did this to himself

ai is one of my favorite players, he is just seasoned now and needs to realize he needs to just come off the bench if he ever wants to win a championship and swallow his pride...

i would love for him to sign with the celtics but i know its never ganna happen