would you still listen to tech n9ne if,

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
I think thats why I listen to him, cuz I don't think some bullshit like that happening has a very good chance. Maybe some background vocals or some shit

Aug 21, 2002
I would still, and I wouldn't consider that a sell-out if he was himself in the song and not talking about some bullshit that he normally doesn't talk about... And if the song was good...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

MasZive said:
I would still, and I wouldn't consider that a sell-out if he was himself in the song and not talking about some bullshit that he normally doesn't talk about... And if the song was good...
true..............
like his jam with sole!~

out!!

Aug 19, 2002
i still listen to Redman and that motherfucker has Power Strip commercials now!!!!!!!!!

i'd prolly listen to Tech with whoever he chooses to collab with

Swick

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
I would only turn my back on tech if he teamed up with someone like Puffy or JaRule.....even then it would be very tough..........but all in all its all about teh money mane

Aug 21, 2002
Redman is and has always kept it real to himself and the game.. He'll do the commercials, and I think that, that is good to let everyone know that he is still around, and when he does drop an album, they aren't like damned, I thought that Redman retired, so its cool on the commercial tip, Now Tech, he might be able to do a commercial about abortion, or the circus is coming to town and still be cool... I dont even think that Tech wears deodorant.. LoL!!!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

lilbeck28 said:
that ass...out!
lilbeck.............i have notice you have taken my "away line" (out).....and turned it into yours........
please pick another line.....this bothers me!!!
i have had that away line since the begining.......which was long before you!!..........so drop the "out" in your post...........

aight...........

out!!!