Would you drive a hybrid?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
i was telling my boy that a Prius is perfect for weed delivery service. Cops won't suspect anything and save on gas. I wouldn't drive one personally.

Unsuspecting like a muthafukka.

Sidestory;

I seen a 2016 Corolla and like a 2012ish Prius racing on the freeway a couple months ago...the prius had the Corolla beat by at least 2 car lengths....i never seen a prius move so fast in my life. . The shit was like a bad dream.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
no need, cars will be autonomous soon enough

poor people either bout to be priced out and forced to ride city services or they will come out with an autonomous all electric yaris for them

don't believe me?

Watch:

The Future Of Autonomous Driving | Intel - YouTube

Intel Commercial 2017 Jim Parsons The Future of Artificial Intelligence - YouTube
I believe that we are at least a decade away from near perfect autonomous driving. They still got kinks that need to be ironed out. Dope technology to say the least.

Props: StillHustlin

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
No. The marketing for those things is on point though. Cheapos flocked to those cars. In reality you aren't saving money, you are just postponing your spending. Every dollar you save on gas is gonna be spent on repairs when that battery goes out. Google how much it is to replace one parts and labor...

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
No. The marketing for those things is on point though. Cheapos flocked to those cars. In reality you aren't saving money, you are just postponing your spending. Every dollar you save on gas is gonna be spent on repairs when that battery goes out. Google how much it is to replace one parts and labor...

Your right about that. I imagine that in about 10 years when shit starts to fail hybrids will be selling for super cheap because of batteries not holding good charges....ive seen prices of those batteries before...and yea them shits ain't cheap.....not to mention all the other technology packed in.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
You're losing money on the initial investment also, the average hybrid sedan costs a lot more than the average regular sedan. I don't think it's the money you save on gas that is the selling point of hybrids anymore. They seem to be more aimed towards the "save the environment" crowd.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I just traded my Jag in for a 2017 Honda Civic. Shit was getting pricey on everything for that bitch. The civic is nowhere near as fast or fun but it gets 40 mpg and looks pretty sleek. Saw a Prius before I traded it for the civic. It had some nice white leather insides but I just couldn't see myself in that shit lmao

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I just traded my Jag in for a 2017 Honda Civic. Shit was getting pricey on everything for that bitch. The civic is nowhere near as fast or fun but it gets 40 mpg and looks pretty sleek. Saw a Prius before I traded it for the civic. It had some nice white leather insides but I just couldn't see myself in that shit lmao
they actually make those new civics really nice and they hold their value really good