Would yall rather....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
Al-Kaholik said:
Lmao i'm waiting for McLeanhatche's response to this thread.
i bet if any other person had this much shit talked about them (for no legitimate reason) they would have run to a moderator and bitched about things a long time ago.

but you guys can talk all the shit you want because you (people actively participating) are the ones looking bad.

and personally it doesnt bother. you guys are talking shit about a person you dont even know over a computer screen and trying to act hard about it. LOL

Apr 26, 2002
I dont hate you McLean...this is more or less amusement to me, I wanted to see what kinda responses I would get, of course you know the real answer myself and most people would give to this question (Key word MOST)...Hell I probably wouldnt even take to your jaw if you said to go ahead and do it.

Apr 26, 2002
PS I hate you hustle...

Blacks didn't start rap, whites did.
There is absolutely NO racism at all in america.
And to top it off someone even glancing at you is a GREAT reason to shoot somebody(In reference to the east co co forum):dead:

Jul 12, 2002
^ Does alot of drugs...................

Whites started rap ?

Just Like they started jazz ?

Just like they started rhytm & blues ?

lol..........You live in a mind state of fiction...........what twisted traits have been haded down to you ?

LoL @ whites started rap ...............:devious:

Apr 26, 2002
Comeon now motherfucker we all know the beastie boys were the first rappers ever..
And I still stand by my previous statements, racism is a thing of the past...lets be real here no ones racist anymore..
And i'll still shoot at anyone I see wearing "blue shoes".

By the way whites did start Jazz....and we all know Elvis Presley invented Rock and Roll.

Jul 12, 2002
Beastie boys ? werent they in the 80's ?

Have you ever heard of kool & the Gang ? LoL

Have you ever heard of Parlament & the Funckadelics .

They were doing it when the beastie boys were still learning how to count. ( try again )

Elvis Presley invented rock & roll ? Or did Jimmy Hendrix ?

Whites did not invent Jazz , Rap , R & B , nor Rock & Roll .

I Think you should reveiw your history .

When blacks where doing Funk ( soul ) , Whites were conducting classical music, and leading orchestras , thats the only credit music wise yall recieve besides alternative & Heavy Metal etc .......

Jul 12, 2002
You Have Failed.......................

Come again with knowledge of what you speak....................

Before you endager any other mids into believing those fairy tales you call facts..................

White people invented Hip Hop & Jazz............LOL......:devious:

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
He's just trying to get a rise out of you. I argued against all of the points he is making in other forums.....that is why a lot of people don't like me. They become defensive when I said Black people created hip hop, racism is alive and well, and people who shoot people over a color are idiots.

Jul 12, 2002
Is he serious ?

My bad fo not reconizing yo " internet personality "...................

I didnt know you could be saccastic on a computer screen............

Never took the time................:devious:

May 11, 2002
Mcleanhatch-

Im not saying I agree with them but damn this shit is to funny. YOU must admit if that wasn't you who was being made fun of you would be laughing to.