WOULD TECH SOUND GOOD ON THIS TRACC?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2008
Tech makes any track sound good... He has lots of versatility... He can do rock songs, any hip hop beat, shit, he can even make some techno figgkidd track tite as hell.. but ill check out the beat anyways

Dec 24, 2008
Sounds pretty good.. Just make sure that if you do a tech collab, make it the hardest track uve ever done.. That t-trash song was a wack ass concept.. The beat was good and all but I wouldnt of put tech on that track... Even though tech killed it nonetheless, I always skip thru all the hooks and verses just to hear techs shit.. lol

Oct 9, 2002
song wont play for me for some reason but what a clever way to get people to listen to your musicc....ahahha
It's a cool beat Holla at Trav his manager for details on a verse I know he went up on his prices since Killer dropped And it would be a good time to get it done since he aint on the road

lil_wattage... or the people he is with already did a track with Tech... so for once this is in all seriousness on this board...