WOULD SLEEPDANK DO BETTER ON THIZZ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2006
Yeah, Danker Nation will be packaged with a 15 minute DVD and it will be under Thizz and Mac Dre Treally Presents.
Don't forget to cop Sleep's latest Vallejo's Top Exec, the shit slaps hard, yaddidawhoa!!

Jan 31, 2005
any thing on thizz is not gonna make noise , there credability is gone by puttin out so much garbage , and sleepdank probaly has less than 2000 fans, THIZZ without DRE is like the PACKERS without FAVRE .

Mar 20, 2006
I don't think sleepdank is coming back to be mac dre , i've talk to sleep he told me he's coming back becuase of what was offered to him by thizz nation , and he talks alot about how the 535 will get a turn so it's nothing. Every one all mad at all thizz release's but they went out and bought them , sleepdank is from the crest, he is from the home of the thizz dance, plus he's a original kat not a mac dre want to be .I've heard all of sleep's solo's and beleive me he dont clown rap at all . p/s $LEEPDANK FAN BASE RANGES IN THE 3000.00

Mar 7, 2006
Everybody talking shit on sleep signing with Thizz.Ya'll better read the history book on crest shit. See thats whats wrong with muthafuckas born in the 90's. Ya'll dont know shit!!! Speaking from a nigga born and raised In the crest and with one of the biggist families In vallejo let alone the crest, This should of happened years ago. Crest nigga's have been living and dying Mac Dre shit. Sleep Is one of them. This shit goes way back to the 80's. The Boys club dance. LOL!!. yea, The 90's fan's don't remember that. Give my cuzo a chance and vibe to his shit. I don't give a damn If youthink its just another thizz CD. This nigga got heat and he deserves to burn all ya'll muthafuckas up. Thizz and crestside for life!!!!!!

Mar 7, 2006
I understand where u coming from cuddy(thizznuchi). This is a crest situation though. My cuzo should have been out years ago and they know It. So now since he's out lets ride with the dankster!!!!

Mar 20, 2006
if all the thizz fans gave all that other stuff a chance atleast you will get some original home of the thizz dance shit instead of some clown rap . I'm not buyist, i just help sleep promote now becuase i really feel he's under rated. -THE TOWN BEEZLE I'M HERE ALL DZAY