Worst Excuse For An Action Movie.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
damn....Now I gotta go rent this shit.....ahahaha....never really wanted to see this but now im curious....

I like Marky Mark as an actor usually....but the surrounding cast didnt look like they were any good so i was never interested....

May 30, 2006
are you serious?

it's a movie, of course there are some implausible ass shit that's going to go down. i will agree, some of that shit was truly ridiculous, but i didn't hate that movie.

that scene where the four 'brothers' are sitting at the dinner table and each of them start tripping out on the empty chair (reminiscing on their mother) was kinda good.

curious. what did you think of 'the departed'? totally unrelated but whatever, i'm asking anyways.
The Departed was hard....Four Brothers was weak...Very weak.....I know it was just a movie and a film like this u can't really take serious at all but I pointed out over a dozen obvious reasons why this shit was trash and I have about a dozen more.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
departed and this cant veen be compared. departed a a plus movie

eh coldblooded, what was that japanesse version of the maovie?

Sep 17, 2007
In real life if u got a gun on any skool campus its a wrap...They displayed pistols in front of a few hundred people in at a b-ball game and there were no repercussions.....They gonna ask an entire gymnasium of niggaz if they know who killef their mother....Like some dumb nigga gonna actually raise his hand....lol! And when they did it some kid starts sneaking out yhe gym making himself look hella obvious.

A twenty minute shootout in the frony yard in a residential area and no cops show up=FAKE!!

They had two pistols and a gauge and the four or five hitmen had automatics still got killed....These had to be the worst contract killers in cinema history.

And they chasing niggaz in the snow w/o any snow tires or chains on their tires....Fuck them for that fake shit.

And the nigga that had those two dogs in his apt gonna try to make a life line to get away.....When was the last time a nigga made a life-line to escape from someone....That movie is trash and anyone that liked that weak ass shit need not come in this forum ever again.
foreal tho..

May 30, 2006
I'm actually amazed there are people acually taking up for this movie but what doesn't surprise me is the people who like it are not expressing their reasons why...All I hear is "I liked it"...The End.

May 15, 2009
I'm actually amazed there are people acually taking up for this movie but what doesn't surprise me is the people who like it are not expressing their reasons why...All I hear is "I liked it"...The End.
well imo tyreses and dre 3000 were great as actors in this movie, when tyrese knock the shit outta that kid that was my favorite part "and that's for callin' my brother a bitch!" lol that shit had me rollin, for the most part it had a great plot, and they way the bothers treated each other reminded me of me and my cousins...always talkin' shit to each other...and of course that mexican bitch was hella fine