Worst Excuse For An Action Movie.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006

Alright the other night I was up late and this shit came on television...I decided to sit thru it while texting a couple of my bitches....This shit is fucking wack as fuck...I never seen tihs before the other night cuz I never cared to see it...I can spot a garbage ass film a mile away and I hit this sonofabitch right on target....Tyrese and Andre 3000 are terrible actors and who was the genius that felt that Terrance Howard could pull off playing a homicide detective.....This shit should be banned from network tv and video rentals across America.

Feb 14, 2004
I didn't mind that movie, but Tyrese sucks at acting. I don't like his acting in alot of the movies he's in.

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
It had a chance until the brothers walk up in2 a basketball game in Detroit, shoot in the air, and make it out the bulding in 1 piece....lol in real life we know the screen would've faded to black and the credits would've read somethin like...

"Ladies and Gentlemen due to technical difficulties beyond our control involving a riot that caused the sudden violent deaths of our four leads and various crew members, this film cannot continue.

May 30, 2006
It had a chance until the brothers walk up in2 a basketball game in Detroit, shoot in the air, and make it out the bulding in 1 piece....lol in real life we know the screen would've faded to black and the credits would've read somethin like...

"Ladies and Gentlemen due to technical difficulties beyond our control involving a riot that caused the sudden violent deaths of our four leads and various crew members, this film cannot continue.
In real life if u got a gun on any skool campus its a wrap...They displayed pistols in front of a few hundred people in at a b-ball game and there were no repercussions.....They gonna ask an entire gymnasium of niggaz if they know who killef their mother....Like some dumb nigga gonna actually raise his hand....lol! And when they did it some kid starts sneaking out yhe gym making himself look hella obvious.

A twenty minute shootout in the frony yard in a residential area and no cops show up=FAKE!!

They had two pistols and a gauge and the four or five hitmen had automatics still got killed....These had to be the worst contract killers in cinema history.

And they chasing niggaz in the snow w/o any snow tires or chains on their tires....Fuck them for that fake shit.

And the nigga that had those two dogs in his apt gonna try to make a life line to get away.....When was the last time a nigga made a life-line to escape from someone....That movie is trash and anyone that liked that weak ass shit need not come in this forum ever again.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i thought it was pretty good, how many movies like that are super realistic anyways?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
its a fucking movie. marky mark a good actor i think. not the best, but definatly underrated

the story was good, over the top of course but good

May 30, 2006
Anyone think this film was good is fucking cazy...From the weak ass story to the dialogue, character development, acting and the weak ass shit they tried to pass off as action gets this shit a half a star.

Feb 14, 2004
Baby Boy, well it was an alright movie. But Tyrese is just an all around bad actor. It seems he tries to play an actor with a badass gangster ass attitude in almost every roll he plays and we all know he's not that, he's an R&B singer. he's got a few good songs here and there, but not really that good of movies.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
In real life if u got a gun on any skool campus its a wrap...They displayed pistols in front of a few hundred people in at a b-ball game and there were no repercussions.....They gonna ask an entire gymnasium of niggaz if they know who killef their mother....Like some dumb nigga gonna actually raise his hand....lol! And when they did it some kid starts sneaking out yhe gym making himself look hella obvious.

A twenty minute shootout in the frony yard in a residential area and no cops show up=FAKE!!

They had two pistols and a gauge and the four or five hitmen had automatics still got killed....These had to be the worst contract killers in cinema history.

And they chasing niggaz in the snow w/o any snow tires or chains on their tires....Fuck them for that fake shit.

And the nigga that had those two dogs in his apt gonna try to make a life line to get away.....When was the last time a nigga made a life-line to escape from someone....That movie is trash and anyone that liked that weak ass shit need not come in this forum ever again.
are you serious?

it's a movie, of course there are some implausible ass shit that's going to go down. i will agree, some of that shit was truly ridiculous, but i didn't hate that movie.

that scene where the four 'brothers' are sitting at the dinner table and each of them start tripping out on the empty chair (reminiscing on their mother) was kinda good.

curious. what did you think of 'the departed'? totally unrelated but whatever, i'm asking anyways.