world wide dic map (no homo)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
So you promotin homo shit and callin niggas closet homos for goin in a thread you made

How backward is that

Really like you must be a troll as the gayest nigga ever with jusin bieber threads and dick size threads and all this gang b/c talk blood you a mothafuckin weirdo

ol gang perpetratin ass faggot bruh

why you not banned yet is beyond me

Mar 25, 2009
So you promotin homo shit and callin niggas closet homos for goin in a thread you made

How backward is that

Really like you must be a troll as the gayest nigga ever with jusin bieber threads and dick size threads and all this gang b/c talk blood you a mothafuckin weirdo

ol gang perpetratin ass faggot bruh

why you not banned yet is beyond me

wut u so mad about weird dude? somebody fuc yo bitch or somethin?

u and that deepeast clown is in every one of my threads with "faggot" this "fuc you bitch" that, and i'm tha weirdo? lol stop it.......u tryin too hard, all that internet agression, bet u a real nice guy in person, bet i'll slap yo hoe ass in tha face and u won't do shit

u want me to take u serious with a name like "white devil"? wheretheydothatat?

Jan 18, 2006
what is this gay history month, Siccness has been pretty fucken lately and lol @ Classic saying the shit he said. Your a closest dick licker just stop posting now

Aug 9, 2005
The amount of effort being put into making this topic seem gay when its a joke for bragging rights makes me think the Sicc has more Chinese members than I thought.

Jan 9, 2009
WELL THATS BECAUSE ITS A FAGGOT THREAD.
HOT ON THE HEELS OF ONE OF THE GAYEST THREADS WEVE EVER WITNESSED ON SICCNESS......

ALSO, IT SAYS "HOMO" IN THE TITLE.. CLEARLY HE WAS THINKING FAGGOTRY WHEN HE POSTED THIS GAY SHIT.

THE FACT THAT HE LOOKED UP THIS INFORMATION, FOUND IT USEFUL & NEWSWORTHY, AND FELT THE NEED TO POST IT ON A "GANGSTA RAP WEBSITE" IS GAY BY DEFINITION

THIS MIGHT BE OKAY IF HE WAS A FEMALE, AND THIS WAS "SISTA SIDE"

LOL @ GEE ACTIVE PROPPING THE PREVIOUS COMMENT

Mar 25, 2009
WELL THATS BECAUSE ITS A FAGGOT THREAD.
HOT ON THE HEELS OF ONE OF THE GAYEST THREADS WEVE EVER WITNESSED ON SICCNESS......

ALSO, IT SAYS "HOMO" IN THE TITLE.. CLEARLY HE WAS THINKING FAGGOTRY WHEN HE POSTED THIS GAY SHIT.

THE FACT THAT HE LOOKED UP THIS INFORMATION, FOUND IT USEFUL & NEWSWORTHY, AND FELT THE NEED TO POST IT ON A "GANGSTA RAP WEBSITE" IS GAY BY DEFINITION

THIS MIGHT BE OKAY IF HE WAS A FEMALE, AND THIS WAS "SISTA SIDE"

LOL @ GEE ACTIVE PROPPING THE PREVIOUS COMMENT
i aint look up shit, it wuz posted on another website, i thought it wuz funny so i posted it here

u can see on tha picture it says meditakeout.com, so obviously i aint look it up no where

reading is fundamental breh

Jun 5, 2004
GEE ACTIVE CMON MAN WHERES THE ORIGINALITY?

AT LEAST THE JUSTIN CIECER SHIT WAS LIGHTWEIGHT FUNNY, BUT NOW U FALLIN OFF.

U REALLY GOTTA RESORT TO POSTING A GIANT MAP OF DICKS TO GET SOME ATTENTION? LMAO. U AINT EVEN A GOOD TROLL BREH

Mar 25, 2009
GEE ACTIVE CMON MAN WHERES THE ORIGINALITY?

AT LEAST THE JUSTIN CIECER SHIT WAS LIGHTWEIGHT FUNNY, BUT NOW U FALLIN OFF.

U REALLY GOTTA RESORT TO POSTING A GIANT MAP OF DICKS TO GET SOME ATTENTION? LMAO. U AINT EVEN A GOOD TROLL BREH

i wuzn't tryna troll with this one, u gotta celieve me cuzz, ure my last hope (no homo)

just thought this shit wuz lightweight funny, its a lot of angry colombine trench-coat type dudes on this website tho.....oh well