World series of hip-hop...put up or shut up!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
go to http://www.wsohh.com they got all the rules and videos explaining shit on there....i think this could go two ways...it could either be dope as fuck or wack as hell...but im looking forward to it....it would really be tight if there really are some ACTUAL BIG NAME RAPPERS going up against the unknowns....and from what i read and saw it is not a "freestyle" battle...just a big ass battle where you can spit whatever you want to...written, freestyle, whatever...the judges is judging on lyrics, flow and mic presence

Oct 28, 2003
for a million dollars you would be a fuckin idiot to not have some fire on deck. They want THE BEST LYRICS THAT A MC HAS TO OFFER...not some bullshit off the top of your head.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^see that's where I thought it said there would be categories.....so like people have their writtens and also have their freestyles and then full songs.....I dunno....i think there's hella different elements to emceeing such as freestyling, storytelling, punchlines, moving the crowd, hooks, voice, etc....some have many of those talents but there's very few that can do them all, if they had some shit where they judged foos based on hella different elements then that would be fresh.....if not, then have that shit be some battle shit.....the thing is, NO known artist is gonna go up there and risk being shit on by MC Whothefuckisthatguy

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
^ i agree with you but u might figure there are at least a few big name rappers who would like to win a million dollars by doing what they do best right??? lol probably not though...on another note I like the way they set it up because basically the cats with the most vicious lyrics and flow is gonna shine on....people can spit writtens but if you want to win a battle dont you have to get at your opponent at least a little? that will make dudes have to think of at least a few hot lines on the spot, plus all the fire they got memorized...