WORLD PREMIERE: XL MIDDLETON & YOUNG SAU "MATHMATICS" FT BLACK & MILD VIDEO!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2010
I didnt like it to much i think my grand ma's video was much better her shit's called looking for my denture's/just lost my last toothe

Naw that shit was hotter then vegas in the summer. i mean it was hard to breathe while i was listening blood.hey sau did they tell u that Daddy S can rap? he can! i seent em. can he get on a track sir.i got one track wit u on it and june,boss man hogg,and do do that's fire.Kind of miss the fire works pimpin.i heard u got the voice thing and what not i can sing like marvin gaye rip but yeh young ridah hook a g up.yo spaceship is high i would ask for a ride but i ain't got no gas money.

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
I didnt like it to much i think my grand ma's video was much better her shit's called looking for my denture's/just lost my last toothe

Naw that shit was hotter then vegas in the summer. i mean it was hard to breathe while i was listening blood.hey sau did they tell u that Daddy S can rap? he can! i seent em. can he get on a track sir.i got one track wit u on it and june,boss man hogg,and do do that's fire.Kind of miss the fire works pimpin.i heard u got the voice thing and what not i can sing like marvin gaye rip but yeh young ridah hook a g up.yo spaceship is high i would ask for a ride but i ain't got no gas money.
OG, hit me with ur math on a private message and well set errything up.. i told u a long ass time ago im widdit, and i still am.. so hit me wit a number and ill get back.. appreciate everything, we finna get it in..