Work on oneself

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
What up folks, I am wondering if any of you are working on yourself to improve the situation of your life.
How much of it has been changing the people and circumstances of your life and how much of it has been changing yourself?

Props: siccmadesyko
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Are you meaning in various aspects or just financially/ economically?

I believe the first key step to happily attaining any goal is to map it out so you can filter out the noise. Otherwise you end up with an extremely chaotic life. Now, having a chaotic life is by no means a bad thing just as idle hands is not necessarily a good thing. But if you care about others feelings (which you should not) that is going to be a problem for them and you as they will make you pay more than often.

Most of us aren't living though if we are still chasing survival of this game- the game we all ultimately lose anyway, right.

Enjoy the moment. There will always be an opposite energy working against you, that is what this world is made of. Be strong in self, know the ledge. Make sure to always progress so there are more moments to experience and enjoy.

Humans are retarded but the world is a wonderful planet and we are fortunate. Be free. Would you rather be you or moon dust?

Last edited:

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
Are you meaning in various aspects or just financially/ economically?

I believe the first key step to happily attaining any goal is to map it out so you can filter out the noise. Otherwise you end up with an extremely chaotic life. Now, having a chaotic life is by no means a bad thing just as idle hands is not necessarily a good thing. But if you care about others feelings (which you should not) that is going to be a problem for them and you as they will make you pay more than often.

Most of us aren't living though if we are still chasing survival of this game- the game we all ultimately lose anyway, right.

Enjoy the moment. There will always be an opposite energy working against you, that is what this world is made of. Be strong in self, know the ledge. Make sure to always progress so there are more moments to experience and enjoy.

Humans are retarded but the world is a wonderful planet and we are fortunate. Be free. Would you rather be you or moon dust?
id rather be moon dust.. most humans suck. But id love to be part of the moon lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Been mostly focusing on health, which seems to be creating more positive energy on other aspects of life.

For food I've been adhering to a very strict diet lately that is mostly comprised of raw veggies, raw fruits, almonds, and plant based protein bars. When I do eat a hot meal it's usually just some brown rice with red or black beans and some coconut oil butter added. I quit all gluten based carbs like noodles, bread, etc. For drinks I drink a bottle of kombucha every day, only clean caffeine drinks like Hiball sparkling energy or Zevia energy and I don't drink caffeine after noon. I also make sure to drink a gallon of water every day. Eating so clean and drinking so much water I feel amazing and my energy levels are through the roof.

Also been taking care of things like my skin, I lather my head and face up with vitamin E oil every single night. Between eating clean, drinking so much water, and taking care of my skin I've been told recently I'm looking 10 years younger.

Taking care of myself more I've noticed my stress levels have also gone down significantly. I no longer have heavy dark bags under my eyes all the time like I've had the last couple of years.

Also working on education. Finished up an Associate's Degree in Cisco Networking Technology recently, now I'm moving on to a passion degree where I want to start trying to pursue a dream instead of just a good job. In January I start up a degree in Journalism, also going to take creative writing classes. Tired of working in a cubicle and want to be a writer for the rest of my life. Always see successful people say that one just needs to get up and do it, no bullshit, no excuses, so I'm gonna chase that dream.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 this is a great time to talk about your health and diet and subsequent bodybuilding.
I quit smoking weed because it makes you feel fine with being in the same place not getting anywhere. Supposedly the closest 3 or 5 friends (or whatever number) in your life have a huge influence on your own life. I think it's true, so I mostly spend my time with my friends who make $120k+ a year and own homes and are setting themselves up for a very good retirement. It's influencing me a lot and right now I'm pursuing an electrician apprenticeship. I already have an AA degree so getting the AAS should be quick, then the electrician related courses should be manageable.

I try to eat well but I'm trying to gain weight and muscle, and sometimes dirty calories seem better than none. The past three years has been interesting... I went from roughly 268lbs to 156lbs through calorie counting, with the idea to build muscle afterwards. And in the last year and a half or so I went from 175lbs to 206lbs and a lot of it is muscle I'm pretty sure. I've really built up the upper body and back with various weightlifting. I try not to take it too seriously... I think consistently is the most important factor.

I appreciate and support working on oneself and health and diet and exercise

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2004
Not too much of a change but little things
I travel for work so I try to watch what I eat, I buy and eat more fruits, soups and salads, more chicken than beef. Cut down eating out. Stop drinking pop 1+ year, more water and tea, but still drink beer. All the hotels I stay at I try to take advantage of the gym, if they have one. Since my diet change and little exercise I dropped 15 lbs and feel more active.
Work Im wanting to learn more and other positions, but my supervisor keeps me limited, Ill go help or find things that needs to be done until I get told to go back what Im suppose to do. It feels the opportunity is slow for me but still hang in there and try.
Im trying to associate with peoples who are motivated or inspires me to do more but it seems like I gotta go through the bullshit peoples to get to the serious ones. I even stop being around family, hate to be like that but its always the same shit. I hate being around peoples who complain, shit we all have problems, always looking to be around with good attitudes and enjoying what we have.
I like art, I been slowly working on some lil drawings/paintings gifts for peoples birthdays and do extra besides the 1 gift. Im planning to take photography class next month, realizing I got this camera that I hardly use. Also I been taking 2 styles of dance, class and private, pushing myself to be good as a pro.
As of now I jus wanna enjoy life

Props: BUTCHER 206