WOODIE???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
What up man just had to hit you up and let you know that your music is the shit for sure. Me and all my boyz be bumpin your shit out in concord and the dub c. Damn dawg retiring?????After only 2 solo albums????not that you and ja rule even compare in any way but it took him like 5 years coming out with under groud solo after under ground solo, then he finally got the radio to bump his shit, and people liked it, I think it would be sick if you just relesed another one of your hella sick solo albums and then edit like 2 songs and try and get like 94.9 and 106.1 to bump your shit and people will love it, cause everyone I show your albums to they love your shit, havent found 1 person yet out in da bay that doesnt like your shit. Your starting to get popular now man don't give up, stick with your goals........and in the end you will get paid big time.......you got the talent

Apr 25, 2002
E-Bay BaLlEr34 said:
I think it would be sick if you just relesed another one of your hella sick solo albums and then edit like 2 songs and try and get like 94.9 and 106.1 to bump your shit and people will love it

woooaaah homie...i dunno bout that....im not tryna roll thru the neighborhood and see some square ass simp beatin out woodie sportin a red rag....that'll contradict the message....keep it strictly for the savs
i mean a few suckers is coo...but 94.9 beatin it out...next thing you know shit will be a fad

May 6, 2002
lol lol lol lol you think evryone that bumps woodie sports a "red flag"??? please.......me and all my boyz bump woodie just because his beats are the shit, their voices are the shit, and their words are sick, woodie makes the best "HIGH music"and the best music period. everyone bumps woodie already and they dont all carry "red flags"

Apr 25, 2002
I FEEL U BUT WHAT THE HOMEBOY IS SAYIN IZ THAT SUM FAKE HOEZ WHO BUMP P-DIDDY AND MASTER P AND GAY-Z MIGHT START BUMPIN WOODIE. THIS IS NORTHERNER MUZIK IM NOT SAYIN EVERYONE WHO BUMPS IT IS A NORTENO BUT I WOULDNT LIKE IT AS MUCH IF IT BECAME SUM COMMERCIAL BULLSHIT...WE GOTTA KEEP IT REAL....KEEP THIZ MUZIK 4 THA SAVS

Apr 25, 2002
exactly you dumb ebay fuck

i didnt say everyone who slumps it sports red rags...did i? no bitch...i dont sport red rags...im sayin that muthafuckers who like youngstamatt said slump pdiddy and ja rule will hear woodie and be like...oooh shit northside gangbang...than theyll turn shit into a fad
look at all the shit that gets turned into a trend...almost everything you hear or see on mainstream becomes a nationwide trend...its about northern cali first the others come secondary

Apr 25, 2002
actually, tha only radio station i can listen to iz 94.9. i dont listen to it much but itz better than any other station around here. i remember when that shyt wuz WILD 107. LoL. old skool. ENEwayz, Woodie on tha radio would lead to more YTS type muthafuckaz. same for any NORTENO on tha radio. we'll have fake ass ENE'z lyke tha crip'z have fake ass cripz walkin around makin em look bad....

May 6, 2002
believe me, I don't feel the radio either, I hate that shit i never listen to the fuckin radio.....all I was sayin is that if its going to take a big contract for us to hear more woodie, then the radio is the only way to get popualr fast with people is all I was saying.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
look at what happend when snoop dogg hit the radio..... everyone and they momma trying to cwalk now........

Apr 25, 2002
YuNgstaMatt said:
I FEEL U BUT WHAT THE HOMEBOY IS SAYIN IZ THAT SUM FAKE HOEZ WHO BUMP P-DIDDY AND MASTER P AND GAY-Z MIGHT START BUMPIN WOODIE. THIS IS NORTHERNER MUZIK IM NOT SAYIN EVERYONE WHO BUMPS IT IS A NORTENO BUT I WOULDNT LIKE IT AS MUCH IF IT BECAME SUM COMMERCIAL BULLSHIT...WE GOTTA KEEP IT REAL....KEEP THIZ MUZIK 4 THA SAVS
So what u sayin is that the more people like music, the worse it automatically becomes?

Apr 25, 2002
Scarr said:

So what u sayin is that the more people like music, the worse it automatically becomes?
i wasnt tryin to say that if more people like the musik it will become worse! but if underground musik gets on radio stations it will be easier to get n the hands of suckaz and soon well have punkz walkin n rock bottom records askin 4 woodie we tryin to keep thiz musik 4 the fools who really puttin it down u feel?

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
naw i dont work there. One time i walk in there and i didnt say anything and the girl said "we didnt get any N.E. 4's today". I feel you on that radio shit , most Radio= bullshit . You dont want woodie's music to become that way. I want to see him get big in this rap game but i want it to stay the same music wise too. I dont think that woodie will change for the radio.