woodie wood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 20, 2006
just throwin this out there, but do u think its possible that wood was MURDERED by the government.
cuz wood spoke the truth, and he was exposing the crooked ass politicians, and he speaks of the government plannin on killin him in a lot of songs. i didnt know the guy, and im sure he had some issues, but damn... would he really leave his fam behind with all these unanswered questions?
and with all his files bein ganked.. it makes me wonder...
ur government is capable of doin w/e they want and makin it look however they want....

Feb 20, 2006
The state of emergency i declare till they murder me "you really think they plottin on your death?" homie certainly just listen to the words i speak you think that they aint heard of me

has anyone seen Shooter? thats a fine example of the way the US goverment works

Jun 5, 2004
NorthSiderKRON said:
The state of emergency i declare till they murder me "you really think they plottin on your death?" homie certainly just listen to the words i speak you think that they aint heard of me

has anyone seen Shooter? thats a fine example of the way the US goverment works
ever seen that movie conspiracy theaory?

its fake

Feb 3, 2006
THE GOVERNMENT'Z GOT BIGGER ISSUES ON THEIR HANDZ..PLUS WOODIE AINT PREACHIN TO PPL ON A NATION WIDE BASIS JUS MOSTLY NORTHERN CALI..IF HE WAZ DOIN THE SAME SHIT SAY WORLD WIDE THEN YEA IT BE POSSIBLE THAT THE GOVERNMENT WOULD MURDER HIM

Jun 5, 2004
bottom line is he smoked himself. even his closest homies will tell u that. so it aint even worth gossiping about, its a dam fact. i wish like all u homies that he wouldnt never do nothing like that but he did its a fact... i cant judge cuz ive never had my wife die on me... so unless any of yal have had that happen u cant judge either. jus let it be.

Jun 11, 2007
I doubt woodie was killed by the government but he did speak the truth. Like rose town ryda said nobody can judge him as i'm sure none of you have had your wife die + a bunch of homies.