WOODIE WANT A NEW HOME AT THE HBR FORUM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2004
NORTH UP WOOD!? AYE HOMIE I WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR OWN FORUM AT THE HBR MESSAGE BOARD HOMIE!? IF YOU WANT I CAN HOOK THAT UP FOR YOU, YOUR WELCOME ON OUR BOARD WITH OUT PEOPLE BANNING YOUR SUPPORTERS YA FEEL ME HOMEBOY! GET AT ME WHEN EVER WOODIE.

SHARKZTERO/THE HBR TEAM

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
SHARKZTERO said:
NORTH UP WOOD!? AYE HOMIE I WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR OWN FORUM AT THE HBR MESSAGE BOARD HOMIE!? IF YOU WANT I CAN HOOK THAT UP FOR YOU, YOUR WELCOME ON OUR BOARD WITH OUT PEOPLE BANNING YOUR SUPPORTERS YA FEEL ME HOMEBOY! GET AT ME WHEN EVER WOODIE.

SHARKZTERO/THE HBR TEAM
Lets get this str8, I ain't banning your supporters. I banned two shit talking kids who like to disrespect me any chance they get. I have never EVER had anything against East Co Co, Woodie, Nortenos etc, but I will not welcome anyone talking shit to me and tryin to undermine what we do here.

I'm sure Woodie wouldn't like anyone talkin down on him. And If anyone wanna question how we support the Norte, I'd like to have them take a look at Siccness and see how many forums are Norte related. We own any other site on the internet as far as reppin the Bay and surrounding areas.

Don't let me banning 2 fuck faces make you think I'm on some mission to ban your supporters. I have banned like 6 people at the request of the mods you've chosen so, any moderation in this forum is left up to you.

You know who to call if you need to talk about it WOOD....

Nov 28, 2005
B!tCH PLeAsE! said:
Lets get this str8, I ain't banning your supporters. I banned two shit talking kids who like to disrespect me any chance they get. I have never EVER had anything against East Co Co, Woodie, Nortenos etc, but I will not welcome anyone talking shit to me and tryin to undermine what we do here.

I'm sure Woodie wouldn't like anyone talkin down on him. And If anyone wanna question how we support the Norte, I'd like to have them take a look at Siccness and see how many forums are Norte related. We own any other site on the internet as far as reppin the Bay and surrounding areas.

Don't let me banning 2 fuck faces make you think I'm on some mission to ban your supporters. I have banned like 6 people at the request of the mods you've chosen so, any moderation in this forum is left up to you.

HOW THE FUCK I DISRESPECT YOU ????????????????????? SHOW ME A MOTHAFUKIN WORD WHERE I DISRESPECT U ????????????? AND THAT LIL COMMENT........."TWO SHIT TALKIN KIDS" YEA WE'LL C WHO THE KIDS REALLY IS WHEN WE CROSS PATH

May 10, 2004
B!tCH PLeAsE! said:

i never seen any shit talking atleast not until no loves links were being censored for no reason. and then no explination why. straight up bitch move in my opinon.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
midwest norteno said:
i never seen any shit talking atleast not until no loves links were being censored for no reason. and then no explination why. straight up bitch move in my opinon.
I removed his link because he was spamming the forum a few months back. Thats how we deal with all spammers. Some of them have came back and puchased some ad space and we called it a day. NO LOVE can play dumb all day, but he was given an explanation as to why he link was removed. I'm not gonna explain it to all his groupies who wanna know.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
LATIN THUG LORD said:
HOW THE FUCK I DISRESPECT YOU ????????????????????? SHOW ME A MOTHAFUKIN WORD WHERE I DISRESPECT U ????????????? AND THAT LIL COMMENT........."TWO SHIT TALKIN KIDS" YEA WE'LL C WHO THE KIDS REALLY IS WHEN WE CROSS PATH
YOUNG-$PIDER415 said:

WHAT THE FUCK IZ IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LATIN THUG LORDZ U BITHCHHHHHHH
????????

Dec 16, 2004
HBR.COM IS A MAIN SOURCE FOR NORTENO RAP MUSIC, THE ONLY PLACE WE POSTED OUR LINKS WERE ON THE EAST CO. CO. FORUM, WHERE MOST THE NORTENO RAP SUPPORTERS ARE POSTED....WE POSTED LINKS FOR THEM THAT SUPPORT WOODIE AND OTHER NORTE RAP MUSIC....HOW WERE WE "SPAMMERS" (WHAT EVER THE FUCK THAT MEANS).... BY LETTING PEOPLE KNOW WHERE TO FIND NORTENO RAP CD'S....AND WHY THE FUCK WAS THE HOMEBOY RAP FORUM CENSORDED????

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
I actually banned you for "LATIN THUG LORDZ U BITHCHHHHHHH" you know were tryin to fuck with me. Don't play the part like you wasn't talkin shit. You also knew the link was banned before you posted it. BTW, if you checked your e-mail you would have known you were on a 24hour ban. You name has been active for a hot minute.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
SHARKZTERO said:
HBR.COM IS A MAIN SOURCE FOR NORTENO RAP MUSIC, THE ONLY PLACE WE POSTED OUR LINKS WERE ON THE EAST CO. CO. FORUM, WHERE MOST THE NORTENO RAP SUPPORTERS ARE POSTED....WE POSTED LINKS FOR THEM THAT SUPPORT WOODIE AND OTHER NORTE RAP MUSIC....HOW WERE WE "SPAMMERS" (WHAT EVER THE FUCK THAT MEANS).... BY LETTING PEOPLE KNOW WHERE TO FIND NORTENO RAP CD'S....AND WHY THE FUCK WAS THE HOMEBOY RAP FORUM CENSORDED????
Bro, you talk down on this site and say "FUCK SICCNESS" bla bla bla and you want me to let you promote your site for free? Now your askin Woodie to move sites? Give me a break!

I'm done with this shit, do whatever.

Dec 16, 2004
I NEVER STARTED SAYING "FUCK SHITNESS.NET" UNTILL I SEEN ALL THE SHADY SHIT YA'LL BEEN DOING, LIKE CENSORING A FUCKING LINK BECAUSE IT SELLS NORTENO RAP CD'S....YOU SEEN IT WAS DOING BIG, SO YOU DECIDED TO HATE ON THE HOMEBOYS AND CENSOR OUR SHIT....WHY DON'T THE OTHER LINKS LIKE RAPBAY.COM, FRISCOSTREETSHOW.COM GET CENSORED:/ THEN BANNING HOMEBOYS FOR HAVING A FUCKING OPINION....NOW YOU CENSORING OUR MESSAGE BOARD LINK, DAMN!!!! THIS SHITTY FUCKING SITE AIN'T NO PLACE TO FUCKING "NETWORK" HOMIE!!!! ITS STILL "FUCK SHITNESS.NET"!!!! I GIVE A FUCK YOU CAN BAN ME IF YOU FEEL A LIL THREATEND....LMFAO

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
Your missing the point! We filtered the link, it doesnt matter if you where selling Norte Rap cd's or not. We ain't gonna allow you to shove your link down everyones throat no matter who you are. You just make shit up to make people feel sorry for you. We aint pickin on you because your selling Homeboy rap. Honestly that was the last thing that went through my mind. Oh and we did ban frisco street show and rapbay, but they started selling our product too so we showed them some love. You failed to even run a e-mail by any of us about ad rates or what not.

Dec 16, 2004
B!tCH PLeAsE! said:
Bro, you talk down on this site and say "FUCK SICCNESS" bla bla bla and you want me to let you promote your site for free? Now your askin Woodie to move sites? Give me a break!

I'm done with this shit, do whatever.
IM JUST LETTING WOODIE KNOW THAT THE HBR FORUM SUPPORTS HIM AND EAST CO. CO. RECORDS, AND IF HE WOULD LIKE A FORUM ON OUR BOARD! THATS ALL....DONT WORRY I AINT ASKING HIM TO LEAVE THIS SITE A HIGH SIDE WITH US....OH AND WE AIN'T ASKING FOR NO CHARGE, ITS "FREE" PROMOTION....SO ITS ALL LOVE WOODIE, GET AT US!

Dec 16, 2004
B!tCH PLeAsE! said:
Your missing the point! We filtered the link, it doesnt matter if you where selling Norte Rap cd's or not. We ain't gonna allow you to shove your link down everyones throat no matter who you are. You just make shit up to make people feel sorry for you. We aint pickin on you because your selling Homeboy rap. Honestly that was the last thing that went through my mind. Oh and we did ban frisco street show and rapbay, but they started selling our product too so we showed them some love. You failed to even run a e-mail by any of us about ad rates or what not.
NOW HOW IN THE FUCK ARE WE TRYNA MAKE PEOPLE FEEL SORRY FOR US???? BY POSTING LINKS....PROMOTING NORTENO RAP!!!!

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
No it's after the fact that we deleted your link. You went on some mission tryin to get members on your forum. Like I said before, have fun, make some money, do whatever. I don't give a fuck, infact I'm gonna leave this shit alone. It was real!

Status
Not open for further replies.