@ Woodie (KingLouie) lost in Iraq need 411

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2002
Alright as you all know I been gone from home for about six months due to a deployment in Iraq and aint commen home till next March...I just now caught up with most of the shit going down back home..As I can see Speedy Loc has passed away and I'm just now finding out is all this true and why did this happen..I'm sorry ta see a fallen one....Next I see that Black-N-Brown aint got a forum on this any more. Can any one let me in on some info bout that! Does it have anything to do with that shit bout Gangstah Flea? Is Gold Toes locked up....I'm tired of seeing our kind geting fucked over let a homie know please? To all of you in the business especially East Co Co. stay up and out of the drama that'll end this shit and keep reppin while I put it down over here!

F

FRISCO NORTEx4

ALLRIGHT HERE'S WHATZ HAPPINING IM SORRY 2 SAY BUT SPEEDY DID PASS AWAY GUESS IT WAS HIS TIME 2 GO BUT HE'S WATCHING ON ALL OF US AND HIS FAMILY FROM HEAVEN.GOLDTOES AINT LOCKED NO MORE HE'S ABOUT 2 TAKE OUT A DOUBLE DISC BLACK N BROWN GREATEST HITS CALLED 34 REASONS I THINK YEA DA BLACK N BROWN FOURM IZ LONG GONE DUE 2 LEGAL PROBLEMS I THINK AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THA SITUATION ON GANGSTA FLEA AND GOOD LUCK ON THA BATTLE FIELD