Woodie A Q' for You

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Santa Rosa
You selling those posters you talking about? i want me a poster of all the cds you have. Also how much would they cost? i also want to reorder Demonz N My Sleep from you cause the store copy i got sucks quality vato. Get back @ me so i can see about the posters and that remastered edition Demonz N My Sleep. Send me a like a order form or something.

Nother quickie tho....u need a promotion team or anything? i can put posters up in my city so more and more people will hear about u and u will go platinium or even 4x Platinium....U feel im trying to spread the word that ur a tight muthafuckin rapper....aight late

May 21, 2002
Santa Rosa
^pendejo

I put up flyers and posters of Tommy Wright III so does that mean i want free shit? NO....im just trying to help Woodie promote to some areas he might not be familiar with....and dont get mad cause Woodie said you couldnt get any of those posters....fuckin jello niggas....

Apr 25, 2002
i'm just going to ask woodie a question here iinstead of startin new post, so wood i just picked up NE4 and was readin through the thank you's and you give a shout out to salt lake. i was wonderin if you got folks out here or if it was just a random thing

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
PM ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I'LL TRY TO GET A PROMO PACK OUT TO YOU BY NEXT WEEK. AS FOR HOMIES IN SALT LAKE WE GOT SUPPORTERS THERE BUT ALSO D-SMALLS NEPHEW WHO'S A HOMEBOY MOVED OUT THERE ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO WITH HIS FAM.

May 21, 2002
Santa Rosa
orale vato....they will be up in this lil store called polies or whatever but everyone goes in there....so u wont have shit in gutters or n e thing im legit....fa sho....i want me a copy of that demonz n my sleep how much how it run with all the shipping and handling?

E

EAST_BAY_G

Alright don't call me "nigga" because I'm not black. And since when did I ask Woodie for posters? I never did. I barely post on this board. I'm not constantly asking Woodie a question and replying to everything he says and sucking up to him. I don't really have a problem with anybody on this board but I don't really get a long with only a few of them. But oh well. I'm not trying to start that internet funk shit because that's fucking stupid and pointless talking shit through a monitor.

May 21, 2002
Santa Rosa
i aint on nobodies nuts ur on my nuts vato....and i dont give a fuck if u aint black,ur still a jello nigg@ in my eyes....i barely got on this board and i asked woodie 2 questions and i dont agree with him on every post so stop flaugin u amarillo....