wolfpack - gangsta bounce ??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2006
sup i got a question, on the soundtrack of "blade" 1, there is a track called "gangsta bounce" from "wolfpack". is here anyone who know sumthin more bout these cats?album name, where from, year etc........??

thx

Apr 19, 2006
swoop187 said:
They have gone under numerous spellings of their name. "wolf pack" "wolfpac" "Wolfpack Click" "Wolfpac clicc" I just saw one on ebay for like $20.00 not too long ago.

yeah there are several clicks called wolfpac, but which one is the the one with this super tight "gangsta bounce" track??? it reminds me to bone thugs or graveyard soldjas or sum....man i would love to got there ful album. but thanks for the info!

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
gkomotso said:
yeah there are several clicks called wolfpac, but which one is the the one with this super tight "gangsta bounce" track??? it reminds me to bone thugs or graveyard soldjas or sum....man i would love to got there ful album. but thanks for the info!
Wolf Pack ... they are from chicago.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
gkomotso said:
yeah i think so but are not sure, cause there are so many cliques called wolf pack, but is here someone who know that track "gangsta bounce"?
they are from chicago, if your looking for an OG good luck. they are called "wolf pack" and only had a few tracks in the chi, underground tracks that "bounce" shit was there major bigtime ticket but they faded away. they never got on any of the sox park, chi bangin, dj nk, gangsta boogie ect.. tapes so i dont know what happned to them.

accually can someone hit me with that "bounce" track ... i havent heard it in a min?