With Warner's Retirement, The 9ers May take the West

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
Not a hater, although there are many retarded Cardinal fans.

I just don't have any faith in Lienhart (sp?)

Your thoughts..........................

Oct 23, 2009
I liked Leinart at SC but don't think he has what it takes to win at this level. Sure Fitzgerald and Breaston will help out a bit, but I don't think he's enough of a playmaker to do the things Warner did. Their D won't be able to carry them like the Ravens or Jets did this year.

Hasselbeck is done and the Seahawks are a team that gets older every year, injuries will be their downfall again.

Rams............lol

Niners will take it.

Feb 14, 2004
^Not anymore shittier then the NFC North. When's the last time any team from that division made it to the SB before the Bears a several seasons ago?

Feb 14, 2004
I liked Leinart at SC but don't think he has what it takes to win at this level. Sure Fitzgerald and Breaston will help out a bit, but I don't think he's enough of a playmaker to do the things Warner did. Their D won't be able to carry them like the Ravens or Jets did this year.

Hasselbeck is done and the Seahawks are a team that gets older every year, injuries will be their downfall again.

Rams............lol

Niners will take it.
He's not done. He's got some left in the tank. I'll take Hasselbeck over any of the other QB's in the NFC West any day. I don't believe injuries will be their downfall again. The Seahawks don't have that much bad luck to get hit by the injury bug three seasons in a row.

Plus the Seahawks got rid of Greg Knapp and got someone better.

I'm not saying the Seahawks are going to be serious contenders in the division. I'm just saying don't count them out just because of the previsous two seasons. Just wait and see, that's all...

May 14, 2005
^Not anymore shittier then the NFC North. When's the last time any team from that division made it to the SB before the Bears a several seasons ago?
it was the packers in 1998. yeah its been a while, but my point is there is only one team on the ups and it is the 9ers. sorry for u

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Unfortunately with that division looking weaker by the minute and now the only good team has slipped back into their mediocrity again, the 9ers will take it and us Raider fans will never hear the end of it even though it ain't got shit to do with us.

On the real, if the 9ers fix their problems at QB (by either getting a star or creating plays that allow Alex Smith to strive while still being able to hand the ball off to Gore) the division will be theirs for a few years.

Nov 15, 2007
lets wait for the season to start before we get this foolish threads polluting the sports forum... even if the 9ers do take the west, props to them... im not a hater, i congratulate when its needed... cards are slipping as of now and i hope we can get back on track... nfc west is kind of open as of right now besides the rams... LOL

Feb 14, 2004
it was the packers in 1998. yeah its been a while, but my point is there is only one team on the ups and it is the 9ers. sorry for u
My point still remains as well. NFC West isn't any more shittier then NFC North.

but my point is there is only one team on the ups and it is the 9ers. sorry for u
You can't possibly know this for a fact. It's all just speculation. So no, it isn't the truth. It's an opinion.

Like live4rm52o said, lets wait for the season to start...

Apr 25, 2002
Unfortunately with that division looking weaker by the minute and now the only good team has slipped back into their mediocrity again, the 9ers will take it and us Raider fans will never hear the end of it even though it ain't got shit to do with us.
If the situation were reversed and your team made the playoffs, we'd never hear the end of it either. That's what happens when people can't just shut the fuck up about another team. Fans of your team bash my team and vice-versa, so when one of the teams does something good, the other team's fans will hear about it. That's the way it works and if people don't want to deal with it, they should stop talking about the other team. Simple as that. I know if raider fans never said shit about my team, I would never say anything about theirs.

Anyway, the Niners are on the rise and would have had a legit chance at taking the division even with the Cardinals at full force. We swept them this year, that should be reason enough to think we have a shot. We pissed away 3 games and basically lost them ourselves this year. We have a coach that is new to coaching and is learning on the job, so things will start to go more smoothly with time. We are finally starting to gain continuity and will continue to get better.