With The 2 New Madesicc Releases.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
With The 2 New Madesicc Releases.....

What is your favorite? It's rare to see any releases..... But with these 2, what is your best?

1. California Bear Gang "The Takeover"

2. G- Macc "The Opera"

My fav is the California Bear Gang. The beats are great on almost every track.

I'm sorry.... But I can't get into G-Macc. That X-Raided track is great, just because it's X-Raided.

I bought both CD's (Your welcome Madesicc, & I still want my $13 back.... LOL... That was for all the Lynch dick riders that always hate. LOL. Just for you my ICP fag fan (sorry, I forgot your fag name) gooney white boy).

Phonk Beta was bringing heat on his tracks..... WE NEED MORE PHONK BETA. The man is a GENIUS on the beats.

Feb 27, 2006
Only heard snippets from the Opera album, but G-Macc's soundin' annoying to listen to now. California Bear Gang's a breath of fresh air. Too bad they didn't get that Hyst track on there though

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Cali bear gang. Two words - beta beats

Plus, that nu-metal song on gmaccs album just killed it for me. And I like metal...
Cali Bear Gang arranged they own album and made the executive decision to go with Beta for beats on they own. Album is solid from production to features, and is definately a breath of fresh Air to Madesicc. Finally a group who doesn't come off sounding like they trying to be Sick just to be down with the camp.

Oct 27, 2008
my main issue is that i only like 1 of them as a rapper. if it was a solo i'd copp. also, worst album cover...EVER. artwork can often set the tone for an album, even if it isnt reflective of the quality of the music. just my opinion.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
my main issue is that i only like 1 of them as a rapper. if it was a solo i'd copp. also, worst album cover...EVER. artwork can often set the tone for an album, even if it isnt reflective of the quality of the music. just my opinion.
with that being said... which one(my Question Mark Key doesn't work). If U say MC2 it's bias being that he has had an album out before so you have had a chance to develop a like for Him. Rob Roy on the other hand this is his debut, and according to majority of the vote... including Lynch... he's the rawest on the Label. We all have our preferences tho so different sounds appeal to different people. They both my brothers so I'm always interested in the interest that each one gains for themselves.

Aug 16, 2002
Think Symplex was the last one he did like that. Should definitely drop more albums like that though
symplex is sick, but that came out on fahrenheit..im sayin, if beta just burned his beats on cd, i know i would buy whatever he was selling stat. i just think dude is a genius and will pay to get my hands on whatever material (old or new) that he makes available. hit me up beta! haha

Feb 8, 2003
didnt even know g-macc album dropped, I havent heard nobody talking about it. Imma fuk with it off tops. and i dont know who california care bear gang are. ill download that one tonite an listen bc in this day and age i gotta sample the product if i havent heard of the artists before i drop money on anything, bc the rap game isnt the same and i refuse to waste my money if the ish lame.