with Schaub and Cassel out for season..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Texans still might win the division, but that's it

Queefs are done... even if Cassell was still playing

their remaining schedule is BRUTAL

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Leinart should do good unless he's a total turd. They have 2 of the NFLs top 10 rushers which is pretty fuckin weird. Awesome WR, good TE. He should know the system he's been there awhile.

Mar 11, 2011
Yeeee the Texans got this shit locked up. For the AFC South I'm thinkin:
1. Texans (with Leinart at QB) - not a chance they get outta the Wild Card Round
2. Titans
3. Jaguars
4. Colts

Ladies (T Rip) and gentlemen I give you the AFC South, the worst division in the NFL.

As for the Chiefs...they lost there chances of makin the playoffs when Eric Berry got hurt in the preseason. It's the RAAAAAAAIDDDUHS all day out the AFC West

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
why are raider fans always making and in threads about other teams?

oh wait thats soemthing ras always says when its sum1 else in a raider thread lmao

Texans losing shaub obviously hurts, but they have foster to lean back on, KC doesnt really have a stud back to fall back on like houston tho. KC wont lose out though....

Jan 4, 2003
^^ shut your square ass up.. its a diff. story when you fag ass niner fans go search up our news and post it for us lol.. you'll never catch me diggin info for yal fag ass squad..

this has to do with tha AFC playoff race you queer

Jan 4, 2003
once again whiner fans concerned about us.. like always!! raiders this, raiders that.. lol fuckin L7s..

but Im hoping tha texans fall off a couple games, its doubtful tho.. all Lineart has to do is manage tha game and they got tha rest of tha team to pull off Ws.. but ay Matts a backup for a reason..

as far as tha queefs go, yeahh stick a fork in em theyre finished.. chargers will be our only concern in tha division

Mar 8, 2008
1. Texans (with Leinart at QB) - not a chance they get outta the Wild Card Round
2. Titans
3. Jaguars
4. Colts

Ladies (T Rip) and gentlemen I give you the AFC South, the worst division in the NFL.

As for the Chiefs...they lost there chances of makin the playoffs when Eric Berry got hurt in the preseason. It's the RAAAAAAAIDDDUHS all day out the AFC West
next SB champs are most def. not coming from our Div. the AFC...

May 6, 2009
once again whiner fans concerned about us.. like always!! raiders this, raiders that.. lol fuckin L7s..

but Im hoping tha texans fall off a couple games, its doubtful tho.. all Lineart has to do is manage tha game and they got tha rest of tha team to pull off Ws.. but ay Matts a backup for a reason..

as far as tha queefs go, yeahh stick a fork in em theyre finished.. chargers will be our only concern in tha division
Unfortunately, for us, I don't think you need to be concerned with the Chargers this year.

Aug 9, 2006
2. Titans
3. Jaguars
4. Colts

lol this idiot

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
^^ shut your square ass up.. its a diff. story when you fag ass niner fans go search up our news and post it for us lol.. you'll never catch me diggin info for yal fag ass squad..

this has to do with tha AFC playoff race you queer

lmfao @ u thinking i was serious, i was mocking YOU, great impersonation really tho lmao,