With all the drama about snitchin' is going on.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Since everyone is so worried about snitchin' here and all... I think it would be cool to post your public records of arrest and convictions right here.

To be fair, this IS the internet..so posting your names and the locations are unimportant.

I am not ashamed that I only have 11 cases that are not sealed because for the past few years I have not been arrested for any real SERIOUS offenses.

Reason why, either I'm smart or just lucky.........to crack a joke on myself, I've been lucky:classic: . Here ya go for as far as mines go.

Name Search Results

There are 11 public non-sealed cases that match your search criteria.

Name /
Participant Court Case Number File/Violation
Date Case Type /
Cause Code
1 Mr. Villain
Criminal Traffic

2 Mr.Villain
Infraction Traffic

3 Mr. Villain

MISDEMEANOR
4 Mr.Villain

MISDEMEANOR
5 Mr. Villain
Criminal Non-Traffic

6 Mr. Villain
Criminal Traffic

7 Mr. Villain
Criminal Non-Traffic

8 Mr. Villain
Criminal Non-Traffic

9 Mr. Villain
Criminal Felony

10 Mr. Villain
Criminal Felony

11 Mr. Villain
Criminal Non-Traffic

Apr 25, 2002
TheGregster said:
oh jesus, this is gonna get interesting...

...i never understood how having priors earned you stripes, don't that mean you weren't good enough to not get caught??
I'm not claiming getting arrested earns stripes homie. I think you are correct about it SOMETIMES meaning you were not good at not getting caught. It also could mean you were SNITCHED on alot.
Most of those things I was busted for are bullshit driving on suspendeds. I have NO drunk driving arrests. I have one reckless driving arrest, which was bullshit...I was pulling up to a curb when someone honked at me, I turned to look and went up on the curb a bit and barely budged a stop sign out of place, the cop was just being a fuckin' dick.