Witching Hour (Murderers Row) Full Download

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
1. Get Ready - I like the opening track Get Ready. It's an ill beat. It shows yall ain't trying to be on some typical horrorcore type of BS. Your flows show it along with your lyrics. You guys sounds like you are trying to take it to the next level with complexity.

2. Axe Murderer - So and so on the hook. It got one of those older kinda soundin' beats.
Axe smash type of sound. Lyrics ain't bad on none of yalls verses. Need more mic presence on some of your verses. Roz your shit sound pretty good on the track you stand out. Opening to the verse is attention getting. You sound like you been rappin' longer than these other cats cuz your voice and flow sound way better.

3. Zombieland - The track I ain't really feelin'. Cat on the second verse got a pretty good flow tho. The 4th guy reminds me of Mr. Hyde Jr. Fuckin' rappin' like he crazy or some shit. Haha. Shit ain't bad tho. The beat just don't got em' to it for me if you can understand what I'm sayin'. Maybe cuz it's like just a loop.

4. Sweet Dreams - Mr Hyde Jr (I dunno whose who) is sounds like his style really fits over this beat. I like the second verse. It sounds really good and the lyrics are pretty good. The way you guys write seems like people need to really sit down and listen to what yall are sayin'. Last cat sounds like.. Fuck.. I can't think of who... Like Esoteric voice-wise kinda on this track. Dude on hook is going nuts haha track ain't bad tho.

5. Blood Addicts - Such a dope beat. Like I said I got it on my comp too. 2nd verse just sound like he ain't rappin' like he ain't feelin' shit or something. Other shit don't sound bad.

6. I Smell Murdah - Different kinda beat. Samples and all. Frst 3 verses are dope. I like the lyrics and the flows is good. "Hundred more victims - Fuck it maybe thousands - Killin' every day - Drinkin' blood by the gallons" That shit was ill.

7. Watchin' Me - Haha I think of Murder Ya Life listening to this. MJ samplin'. The verses sound a little rushed. I like how the hook is mixed in and out with the sample. Got like a tunnel effect going on. Tracks eh to me.

8. The Witching Hour - Kinda laid back sound. I'm not really sure how to feel about the songs. I'm indifferent to it.

9. War Inside - Kinda indifferent to this one. The lyrics ain't bad. I think it's the beat. There ain't too much to it.

10. Always Rise - Multi's ain't bad. First verse and second sound good. Flows ain't bad. Third verse sounds mad confident on the mic on this track. Best verse on the track.

11. Anarchy - Beats kinda straight. 2nd verse sounds like Hyde Jr it ain't bad tho. Just sounds all crazy and shit. Tracks alright.

12. Think About It - 2nd verse is dope with the multis. Hook ain't bad. I like the beat. Third verse got good lyrics.

13. Junk - I've heard this sample or beat. Goretex track? I always enjoy a good track about drugs. Flows sound real good over the beats. The last verse was a good way to end it. Dude's style sounds like it fits the beat and the content of the track.

You guys can only get better. Like I said before I heard so much shit thats worse than this. This shit pretty good lyrically. Just need more work on flows and presence on the mic for some of yall. It ain't bad tho. Yall trying to mix underground skill with Horrorcore. Not an easy thing to do. I ain't listen to all these cats solo shit, but I know your shit is pretty dope. It's hard enough just to get everyone on one track let alone like 8 plus you gotta figure some just won't be feelin' certain beats or pick up on the flows like others do. Plus yall what record this in your rooms? Mixed it all yourselves? Just keep doing your own thing. I know people gonna bash shit, but I know you Roz don't give a fuck. How long did you guys work on this? Less than a month. Some of the stuff didn't really stand out to me. Some cats kinda sound like each other which is hard when its a group. Yall should work on another project together tho. Take more time on it. Just keep doing your own thing. You guys can only drop better shit in the future.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
1. Get Ready - I like the opening track Get Ready. It's an ill beat. It shows yall ain't trying to be on some typical horrorcore type of BS. Your flows show it along with your lyrics. You guys sounds like you are trying to take it to the next level with complexity.

2. Axe Murderer - So and so on the hook. It got one of those older kinda soundin' beats.
Axe smash type of sound. Lyrics ain't bad on none of yalls verses. Need more mic presence on some of your verses. Roz your shit sound pretty good on the track you stand out. Opening to the verse is attention getting. You sound like you been rappin' longer than these other cats cuz your voice and flow sound way better.

3. Zombieland - The track I ain't really feelin'. Cat on the second verse got a pretty good flow tho. The 4th guy reminds me of Mr. Hyde Jr. Fuckin' rappin' like he crazy or some shit. Haha. Shit ain't bad tho. The beat just don't got em' to it for me if you can understand what I'm sayin'. Maybe cuz it's like just a loop.

4. Sweet Dreams - Mr Hyde Jr (I dunno whose who) is sounds like his style really fits over this beat. I like the second verse. It sounds really good and the lyrics are pretty good. The way you guys write seems like people need to really sit down and listen to what yall are sayin'. Last cat sounds like.. Fuck.. I can't think of who... Like Esoteric voice-wise kinda on this track. Dude on hook is going nuts haha track ain't bad tho.

5. Blood Addicts - Such a dope beat. Like I said I got it on my comp too. 2nd verse just sound like he ain't rappin' like he ain't feelin' shit or something. Other shit don't sound bad.

6. I Smell Murdah - Different kinda beat. Samples and all. Frst 3 verses are dope. I like the lyrics and the flows is good. "Hundred more victims - Fuck it maybe thousands - Killin' every day - Drinkin' blood by the gallons" That shit was ill.

7. Watchin' Me - Haha I think of Murder Ya Life listening to this. MJ samplin'. The verses sound a little rushed. I like how the hook is mixed in and out with the sample. Got like a tunnel effect going on. Tracks eh to me.

8. The Witching Hour - Kinda laid back sound. I'm not really sure how to feel about the songs. I'm indifferent to it.

9. War Inside - Kinda indifferent to this one. The lyrics ain't bad. I think it's the beat. There ain't too much to it.

10. Always Rise - Multi's ain't bad. First verse and second sound good. Flows ain't bad. Third verse sounds mad confident on the mic on this track. Best verse on the track.

11. Anarchy - Beats kinda straight. 2nd verse sounds like Hyde Jr it ain't bad tho. Just sounds all crazy and shit. Tracks alright.

12. Think About It - 2nd verse is dope with the multis. Hook ain't bad. I like the beat. Third verse got good lyrics.

13. Junk - I've heard this sample or beat. Goretex track? I always enjoy a good track about drugs. Flows sound real good over the beats. The last verse was a good way to end it. Dude's style sounds like it fits the beat and the content of the track.

You guys can only get better. Like I said before I heard so much shit thats worse than this. This shit pretty good lyrically. Just need more work on flows and presence on the mic for some of yall. It ain't bad tho. Yall trying to mix underground skill with Horrorcore. Not an easy thing to do. I ain't listen to all these cats solo shit, but I know your shit is pretty dope. It's hard enough just to get everyone on one track let alone like 8 plus you gotta figure some just won't be feelin' certain beats or pick up on the flows like others do. Plus yall what record this in your rooms? Mixed it all yourselves? Just keep doing your own thing. I know people gonna bash shit, but I know you Roz don't give a fuck. How long did you guys work on this? Less than a month. Some of the stuff didn't really stand out to me. Some cats kinda sound like each other which is hard when its a group. Yall should work on another project together tho. Take more time on it. Just keep doing your own thing. You guys can only drop better shit in the future.

That's really sick that you did that in-depth of a review... I really appreciate that... thanks bro... I'ma show the other guys, and probably put it on our myspace... we've already had 100 downloads of the albums and still goin' strong... :knockout:

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
No problem man. I'm really impressed with the fact that you guys put this together in like less than a month on your own because it's pretty good. With the right mxing and more time working on a project yall could probably turn out some really good stuff.