Wisdom Teeth Suck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
Sick Wid It said:
^^ No insurance, you cashed it out? I don't blame you then! Mine cost me $0 but I had insurance.

StreetLevel Records doesnt currently offer insurance to its people..

I had insurance when I had mine done.. but I still came out of pocket about $150 I think..

Apr 25, 2002
Fuck Vicodin.....they should have laced you with Percs, my friend......I had all 4 of mine taken out a while back and I didn't have any problems whatsoever......I was blown off painkillers for a good week though, lol......

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I only had to get 3 of mine taken out too, my 4th never grew...They gave me vicodin too, I was geeked for like 3 days straight, and then the pain hit when I ran out of them. I wish they had given me percs, but oh well...They only gave me like 14 vics, and wouldn't give me anymore when I said I ran out and was taking fuckin advil....What kind of shit is that? And I can still feel the indents from where my wisdom teeth were....But damn Mo, that's lame as hell that your dentist makes you come in for one at a time...My jaw was hurtin for like 2-3 weeks after I got mine done too...

May 4, 2002
Getting my wisdom teeth removed is hopefully one of the worst things to ever happen to me......the sound of the shit that connects your teeth to your gums breakin was the nastiest shit ever......oh and dont eat green bean casserole after word's it doesnt mix well with the blood and you will puke like you never puked before.......

I get mad as hell when people are like "they didnt knock you out" lol I had no fuckin clue you could be knocked out......if you have the chance to be knocked out I strongly suggest that you do......Dont try to be gangsta like D-sane lol

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
I just pumped a shitload of fear into everybody who is about to get there Wisdoms out. LOL, my bad ya'll!!!! Most operations go just fine and the pain isn't really nothing, the amount of pain is directly related to how hard it is to get the tooth out. This particular tooth wasen't coming out cause it was impacted and was coming in under my last tooth in the back. So it took alot to get it out ONLY because I don't have insurance and waited until I had the money to get it taken out. Here is a word to the wise. It's less painfull to have them open up your gums, and remove the teeth before they poke through the gums. Once they start poking through for some reason the after pain hurts like a mutha. I'm 25 years young and waited way too long. Get that shit taken care. My whole shits all swollen, I still can't talk right. LOL!!!!!!! No wonder why they're called Wisdom teeth. After you've had them removed too late and gone through hella pain you now have the wisdom to do it earlier! hahaha!

Jan 6, 2005
yaaaaaaa

ya for real, all the operations go diffrent, its about YOU and your FACE. For example my sister looked like a chipmunk for a a few days, i got lucky an was all good... just pop those percs

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
I'm all swolen still, but I'm lucky, I got something of a weight problem so you can't even tell my whole face is swollen!!!!!!!! MWAHAHA! oh lord I crack myself up. that's probably not even funny but the vicodin sure thinks it is. lol

Jun 5, 2004
I GOT MINE TAKEN OUT, ALL FOUR. IT DIDNT EVEN HURT. THEY GAVE ME VICADIN, BUT I JUST SOLD IT ALL AND TOOK ADVIL. I WAS SERIOUSLY EATING PIZZA THE DAY AFTER THE SURGERY. I WAS LIKE FUCK JELLO AND APPLE SAUCE AND SHIT IM HUNGRY.

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
yall got me on nervous......why is it mandatory that you have these removed? or is it?

they told me like 4 years ago that it was time but I 've been cold sluffin...my grill is still straight tho....

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Naw CODE......you don't have to have them removed....only if they create problems.
Yea, only if they come in impacted do you have to get them removed. I only got three removed, the other one we just left in cause it's not causing any problems, it hurt like a bitch coming through the gums though. Here is an article on impacted teeth with visuals so you can see why they have to be removed...

http://www.animated-teeth.com/wisdom_teeth/t1_wisdom_tooth.htm

Dec 11, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Ahhh yes.......the unforgettable sound of your teeth being ripped out of your head. First the snap! Then the ripping of flesh. Loads of fun!

LOL! ... that is SO messed up.... now these folks are NEVER gonna go to the dentist...

Aug 14, 2003
AT THE UW THEY GASED ME. TOOK OUT ALL FOUR AT ONCE IN LIKE 30. MY FACE WAS SWOLLEN. THEN THAT GAS WORE OFF! MAN, I POPPED 2 ADVILS.WHEN I OPEN MY MOUTH, ALL THIS BLOOD AND DROOL CAME RUNNIN OUT.