Wisdom Teeth Suck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
I had two other wisdom teeth taken out and they popped right out like they wanted to get out... Well I just got back from the most horrible fucking oral surgery I have ever been in. This tooth wouldn't fucking come out. This muthafucka really fillet'd open my entire gum line, I saw the shit on the TV and my whole situation hurts so fuckin badly right now. I know you're probably thinking how could I be put down by a fuckin tooth... I dunno either but this muthafucka HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!

Sep 12, 2002
damn; i've been holding off on gettin mine done - all have come through the gum except my bottom right, i will probably get mangled like you did on that one.

hope you got some pills to ease the pain away; or did they give you some weak shit?

Apr 25, 2002
That's all bad, rest easy bro..... But try not even having a fucking tooth for awhile, I could pop that shit out on command like I was David Blaine doing a magic trick. I had nine teeth pulled at once, a root canal, six years of braces, and countless trips to the oral surgeon. Vicodin was definitely riding as my best friend for many years.

The dentist that took out my wisdom teeth cracked those fuckers out with some huge pliers and it must of been over an hour before she was done wiping up the blood. When I was walking out the door THE BITCH gave me this devilish grin like she had truly enjoyed inflicting serious pain on me. I should have pulled an A-Train on her, but I was way too out of it.............

Dec 11, 2002
Daaaamn.. they dont put y'all to sleep out there? ..lol.. they knocked me out.. took all three at once.. and kazam! .. one or two painkillers the next day and I was cool..

**although... I did have to have a couple shards of tooth pulled out with a pair of mean lookin' pliers a couple weeks later.. my dentist (different from my oral surgeon) said dude must have went mad crazy to get my teeth out because of the way the shards of tooth were imbedded in my opposite gumline.. but hey.. at least I didnt know shit.... lol.. woulda freaked me WAY out to watch... ah nah..

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
That ain't shit Mo. I just got my upper and lower jawz busted to correct my underbite. I must tell you it'z not crackin'. They basically broke my lower jaw and removed bone so they can push it back and then broke my upper jaw to pull it forward. :x It'z been 11 dayz and I'm still hurtin'. My face was on swoll mode, ask Bane. It'z still swellin' but not as much. I was lookin' like Kanye, but worse. Haha.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
damn, when i got my wisdom teeth out, they gave me liquid hydrocodone, and gas...and i ate 2 valuums an hour before i went in...lol....i didn't feel shit during or after, i was too fuckin high to notice....that sucks mo, like cranky said, pop them pills!! lol...

Feb 27, 2005
MY HOMEBOY GOT HIS DONE A COUPLE MONTHS BACK-AND HIS JAW WAS ALL SWOLLEN UP AND SHIT-HAHA.
I HAD TO DRIVE HIM AROUND TO MAKE MOVES AND HE WAS BITCHING-AND HE TALKED ALL FUCKED UP.

100-

Apr 25, 2002
How come you cats didn't get the gas? When I got mine out it wasn't shit. No chipmunk face, no pain, nothin'. Couldn't eat certain foods or drinks for a few days but that's it.

Hearin' your shits, I'm so glad straight teeth are in my genetics! Fuck all that break this, move that, pull this out, cut here, break that. That shit sounds HORRIBLE!

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
I've never been to a dentist that uses gas... It's not like the shit was done without any medication, he used novacain to num up the whole area. But the second that shit wore off, pain city. I got vicodin, but they aren't really working. Hella of my other teeth fuckin hurt too, like he used them for leverage or some shit. Such is life, only thing that sucks is this is the third time I've had a wisdom tooth taken out. My dentist doesn't like to take them all out at once for some weak ass reason so I've been through this twice before. It's HORSESHIT if you ask me.

Jun 30, 2004
never had my wisdom teeth pulled out but I did have a root canal...the pain in my tooth was so painful and when they put novacaine it seeped into the infection in my tooth and it was even worse

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I got all 4 done at 1 time.....took about 20 minutes. I'm a real man.....no gas just the novacain!! lol.....OK.....I'm a starving artist that didn't want to pay the extra $600 for gas and an anesthesiologist.

I also used to walk 5 miles with no shoes on through waist high snow to school when I was a kid....lol.