Winter Fresh Out West Tour w/Equipto, I.L.A.M. & DirtBag Dan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014
If you dig hip hop I highly suggest you peep some of the lineup

Dope concepts & serious hustle.

Dirtbag Dan is one of the best battle rappers to ever do it.
Dope, Dirt Bag Dan stay grinding.

His battle rap show is the shit to, don't sleep, he has had Equipto and Mac Mall on there the last bit.
too much west coast bias in here lol

He's good, but he is not top 5 or even top 10.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

in comparison to what? rappin kangaroos? LMAO

this shit is a sport made for & from #MURICA

Freedom, tacos, tiddies, lowriders & rap music in this here country, brrrreh

I wont judge penal colonies, marsupials, crocs, Bindi Irwin, Paul Hogan, or Kylie Minogue & you just keep yer aussie nose outta our 'merican battle raps LOL

Mar 6, 2014
in comparison to what? rappin kangaroos? LMAO

this shit is a sport made for & from #MURICA

Freedom, tacos, tiddies, lowriders & rap music in this here country, brrrreh

I wont judge penal colonies, marsupials, crocs, Bindi Irwin, Paul Hogan, or Kylie Minogue & you just keep yer aussie nose outta our 'merican battle raps LOL
oh no you didn!!!

no seriously, I'm a huge battle rap fan, prob the biggest on the sicc.

Top 10 right now

1. Mook (Harlem NY)
2. Hollow (Queens, NY)
3. Clips (Harlem, NY)
4. Lux (Harlem, NY)
5. Hitman (Hazelwood, MO)
6. Charron (canada)
7. Pat Stay (canada)
8. Tay Roc (Baltimore, MD)
9. Rex (Harlem,NY)
10. DNA (Queens, NY)

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
oh no you didn!!!

no seriously, I'm a huge battle rap fan, prob the biggest on the sicc.

Top 10 right now

1. Mook
2. Hollow
3. Clips
4. Lux
5. Hitman
6. Charron (canada)
7. Pat Stay (canada)
8. Tay Roc
9. Rex
10. DNA
LMFAO

I actually really really dislike battle rap.

But Dan is the home team so I support his shit.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I know he's home team you guys are biased as always lol

Seriously though why the hate for battle rap????????

respect the lyricism, you can't re use bars/schemes
What region isnt biased? LOL C'mon breh you smarter than that.

No hate at all, just not my type of hype to see a bunch of usually backpackin ass whiteboys go in talkin about "metaphysics & lyrical distater premium international rational hit spittin"

NOT MY YOB.

I fuck with gangbang rap when I fucks with rap music breh, anything else is secondary.

Mar 6, 2014
What region isnt biased? LOL C'mon breh you smarter than that.

No hate at all, just not my type of hype to see a bunch of usually backpackin ass whiteboys go in talkin about "metaphysics & lyrical distater premium international rational hit spittin"

NOT MY YOB.

I fuck with gangbang rap when I fucks with rap music breh, anything else is secondary.

Well I'm not biased I'm aussie and all out battlers are garbage

and you should try listening to an actual battle from 2010 onwards not a 90's cypher/battle lol

I said he is GRINDING which he is. And that he got the best battle rap radio show which he does imo. Ain't no bias here Im from Canada not San Jose lol, Dirt Bag Dan stays grinding and doesn't get enough respect imo.

Ain't no one say he is the best battle rapper in the world lol, but well rounded though, his album was dope, he has had some great battles (and some bad ones like every battle rapper) and his radio show is dope. Don't gotta be Charlie Clips, Charron or Mook to be a dope battle rapper.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
One time like ten years ago i was at the mall inside FYE and i saw this kid in there picking out some cds in the next section... Dude had on some nikes and like a akademiks sweatsuit, but had some long ass braids so im like "haha damn this dude look just like equipto"...

So just to fuck around i yell out "AY YO, EQUIPTOOO!!"...And he turns around and yells out "WHASS HATTENINN MAYN?!?!" and it really is equipto.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
One time like ten years ago i was at the mall inside FYE and i saw this kid in there picking out some cds in the next section... Dude had on some nikes and like a akademiks sweatsuit, but had some long ass braids so im like "haha damn this dude look just like equipto"...

So just to fuck around i yell out "AY YO, EQUIPTOOO!!"...And he turns around and yells out "WHASS HATTENINN MAYN?!?!" and it really is equipto.

E @equipto cool as ice, met him a few times back in the day in SJ