Winner of the 100k Battle Freestyle - Murdoc - (i see why he won)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
yea, that was definitely written but still pretty dope. I thought Bo-rat came tighter cuz his shit seemed more off the dome.

and why do they call it the 100k freestyle battle when they only give the winner 5k? lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
he kinda sounds like crooked i.\ back in the day on wake up show.

dont get me wrong hes tight but im not into that 'im hella inellectual so ill say some shit that goes over your head but if you were really intelligent youd know what i said dosent even make any fucking sense' style

hes tight for orlando florida tho..aint heard too many people in orlando spitting like that

someone who does that style better..i self divine of micranots

Apr 20, 2005
^^^ i agree. he's nice but it was just too much rapping. lol
Its like he tried to fit the whole britanica encyclopedia book set into a trapper keeper. But he's tight.

MALKI

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
dont get me wrong hes tight but im not into that 'im hella inellectual so ill say some shit that goes over your head but if you were really intelligent youd know what i said dosent even make any fucking sense' style
yeah but he did say some real shit it sounded like he had been watching that movie "zietgiest" talking about "doctors injecting chips into babies" and shit like that ahahaha. he was dope though imo. his songs aint my style though hes dope lyriclly. maybe he just needs better production or needs to figure out how to structure a song