Will we get an Lavish D/ X Raided/ Killa Tay Track?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2013
There both still locked up in the same facility. They got mutuals in C-BO and T-Nutty (probably more). Lav name dropped Killa Tay on the new album. I think everybody would fuck with it off top. What's the likelihood of this happenin? Would anyone else wanna hear it?

Feb 14, 2004
I bet coop can make a lav & raided song happen... Filthy rich is probably sitting on several x verses all he has to do is hook him and lfinguz up... That would be a dope ass track... I did hear the shot out lav gave Tay that would also be a nice collab also... Lav is ripping shit up right now and getting pretty decent YouTube views for being locked up...

Sep 5, 2013
Honestly I wouldn't. I don't really want to hear x-raided and lav together. I still haven't been able to finish a lav song cuz I don't fuck with his raps. And I think raided would destroy the track lyrically or and lav can't hang with him. My 2 cents
Different strokes for different folks. I like all their music. Raided is more lyrical, but I haven't seen anyone step in rap with as much energy as Lav or Mozzy in a long while. I think it would be beneficial for all parties. WAY MORE likely to happen then Raided doin a track with Mozzy or his circle. I wanna see the OGs in Sac link up with the new cats. I think Sac has more heat than the bay right now. Bay will bounce back, everything always comes full circle. Sac was sleepin for awhile so they had next anyways.

Feb 14, 2004
I want to see bo, Tay, nutty,& marvelous basically wcm help push lav... he deserves it... Plus he's putting out a lot of quality music considering his situation and if it wasn't for him getting at philthy for calling Sacramento whack I don't think mozzy would've got as much shine as he's getting... He played a major role in putting sac back on the map

Nov 27, 2014
So is Stars the new Garden Blocc Crips and Mozzy still Oak Park Bloods? Stars aren't crips but they still affiliate with the old GBC? Would XRaided ever do a song with Mozzy and what happens if all the Sacramento dudes in the same Pen they still funk?

Sep 5, 2013
So is Stars the new Garden Blocc Crips and Mozzy still Oak Park Bloods? Stars aren't crips but they still affiliate with the old GBC? Would XRaided ever do a song with Mozzy and what happens if all the Sacramento dudes in the same Pen they still funk?
From what I understand some fuck with Stars and claim it. Just like some fuck with Zilla but there's sets under UZ like Stars. Doubt X Raided would do a song with Mozzy. I don't think think it would be on like that. Everyone gets separated when locked. UZ with Nortes/ Stars with Crips and Eses. Fuck all the BS tho... Siccness should be about networking. FilthyRich posts here, Killa Tay posts here, Coops here, he's about to do the interview with L Finguz, Lav & Raided locked in the same place. I'm just sayin there's avenues to connect 💯 Killa Tay what's really good?

Dec 5, 2005
It's pretty much mozzy/oakpak/manors VS Starz/g parkway/garden blocc & the rest of the crips!
Starz is a branch off of
G parkway which includes crips, pirus from valley hi, and other bloods and niggaz from the north! Back in the day this gang(starz) couldn't exist cuz
Everyone was strictly segregated and pushing their own line! Times are mos def different!

Feb 14, 2004
IF ITS BUSINESS...MAYBE. BUT DOIN IT JUST 4 THE FUCC OF IT CUZ A FAN THINKS THEY'RE HOT AIN'T REALLY MY LANE.
#WCM
It would be for business cause it would actually benefit you get your name buzzing again... Lav's makin noise it might get people check'n for your albums again no disrespect to you but I think it would be a good move... But it might cost you also mozzy might take it as disrespect and want that fade

May 28, 2016
GET MY NAME BUZZIN?? Lol
THAT AINT WHAT IM IN IT 4...AND IMMA JUST IGNORE THE LAST COMMENT CUZ IT DON'T MAKE MUCH SENSE. I THINK LAVISH D HAS GOTTEN BETTER AS AN ARTIST AND I ALSO THINK MOZZY HAS A NICE MOVEMENT GOIN ON. IM NOT WITH JUMPIN IN PPLS STREET SHIT SO IM NEUTRAL TO AN EXTENT BUT REALLY IM JUST NOT WITH ALL THE NEGATIVITY SURROUNDING RAP SONGS AND ALLEGED RAP BEEFS
#WCM