Will there ever be as great as an entertainer as "The Great One?"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2006
Im watching some of his funniest moment clips on youtube and that guy was straight comedy on the mic. I really don't think anyone will ever achieve the same mic skills as The Rock.

Feb 13, 2006
The Rock and old school Jericho were the best. Roaddogg had a chance to be one but his career is ruined
yah I definately like Jericho's mic skills and him being a heel in his WCW days. The last match i saw him wrestle was on Raw in Canada it really looked like he didn't even give a shit to try and put on a good show.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
rock was real articulate on the mic,..but rowdy piper wuz the best! fool even had his own segment called pipers pit during the wrestling broadcasts back in the day! he would cap on u ,insult u,and if u got lucky,he would beat that ass!,lol...ahhh the old days!

Mar 8, 2006
rock was real articulate on the mic,..but rowdy piper wuz the best! fool even had his own segment called pipers pit during the wrestling broadcasts back in the day! he would cap on u ,insult u,and if u got lucky,he would beat that ass!,lol...ahhh the old days!
u make it seem like no1 remembers that

May 1, 2002
there will never be another Rock HBK or when Jericho first started cause WWE don't let the wrestlers freedom in their promos they write 4 them everyone sounds all generic

some of my favorite promos of all time

Feb 15, 2008
The rock is on another level from anybody mentioned. HBK, Santino, Piper, Chris, and everybody else is real good at the mic and entertaining the crowd with there words but the rock was natural at it.

Feb 8, 2003
imo

Bobby Heenan, Ric Flair, Jessie Ventura, Jerry Lawler, HBk, Jericho are way more entertaining then rock on the mic. Edge is on his way ro that level.

Santino is just a joke thats it

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
i dont know that anyone on the current WWE roster could entertain like him... they are trying so hard with Cena but it just dont come close.

Aug 16, 2003
Stone cold used to be up there but he fell off. The only person that comes close right now is Foley but he's working behind scenes now for the most part. MVP tried to do it but he just lacks.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
Foley fell way offfff...I think Stone Cold had many more good years in him but unfortunately his body gave in....dude should have had a career at the top as long as Hogans. well at least he quit before he could get played out i guess