Will Tech N9ne ever.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
That was the point of Fuck Food, to get two mainstream guys on it and make it so they couldn't play it on the radio, as a big Fuck You to everyone that thought Tech would make a radio friendly song with them and try to piggyback off their success.
You give Tech way too much credit.

Jan 2, 2004
LOL.. DE's feature was weak? Didn't he say one word? I know the guy's a pedo, but I can't call his feature wack for just saying the Boogieman. But the Wayne song wasn't a weak feature.. Lyrically, was he great? No, but not all music is that. I have a slight appreciation for mainstream music, not much, but I enjoy lyricism much more. Shit can be retardedly catchy. Would I ever want Tech to dumb down his music to create more sales, no.. Never. But getting big features.. I don't see any harm in that. I would much rather have an album with just Tech though, but he always gets shitty features... Might as well have them be big names.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I wonder everytime someone points out that "Fuck Food" isn't 'radio friendly,' if the person saying it has heard anything on the radio in the past 10 years... hell, even longer than that.

Nov 6, 2005
I wonder every time someone points out that "Fuck Food" isn't 'radio friendly,' if the person saying it has heard anything on the radio in the past 10 years... hell, even longer than that.
I dont know if Strange was behind it or not, since the radio station (more like one DJ) supports Tech pretty regularly but they have played Fuck Food on the radio out here... Just Sayin'