Will Tech be touring overseas this year?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

da9l

Aug 1, 2003
I just saw Tech's new touring list, and that mawfucka just never stops does he? Does anybody know if he'll be touring outside of the US though? Preferrably Europe, maybe scandinavia even?

Any insiders on here who know the dilliyo?

Oct 16, 2006
The only place that has been mentioned from my understanding is Japan. I am just awaiting the day he comes back to Australia and does a tour since I unfortunately missed out on the tour he did with Kurupt and the Luniz.

Was the response favourable down in Australia to merit another tour sometime in the future? I have heard very little on when he toured last like the attendance and what not.

Hopefully Strange come down and put on a show.. so me and the rest of the Aussies can kick it like motherfuckun donkeys and show Tech and the Strange team some love down here.

ECF'NW

Mar 12, 2006
fuck yehh man...im wit u on that...i heard him in an interview sayin the people loved him in the dirty down under...so hopefull he'll come back...i missed that shit last time too

Status
Not open for further replies.