will pay big dollaz for x-raided unforgivin vol 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2002
nah cuzz I got every X-Raided and there aint a volume 2

He said it was coming out in an interview he did but that shit aint dropped yet

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
There is a vol 2 but he is right its hella underground. I am still workin on gettin a copy. Ced fucked verbel tech out of the money for doing part 2 so Verbel Tech said fuck him and took off with the rest of the songs they produced which from what my source told me they are fuckin tight.

Oct 21, 2002
see man nobody believes me about a vol 2 finnally someone knows underground music everybody else with they negative bull shit like nah ur trippin theres no unforgivin man my norteno homeboy had that shit its tight but not as tight as vol 1 of course

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
killapsmkinable said:
see man nobody believes me about a vol 2 finnally someone knows underground music everybody else with they negative bull shit like nah ur trippin theres no unforgivin man my norteno homeboy had that shit its tight but not as tight as vol 1 of course
I belive it, we all know he did hella tracks back then??!!
Come On Now,,It make sense

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
You fools claiming you know for sure there is no volume two, Why doesnt someone go ask some sac rappers who knew what went down on that album and hear from them what the truth is on it. Then all yall will shut the fuck up.

oh and by the way there is a Vol 3 also.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
-TiM C- said:
there is no Vol. 2 i think we would have all heard about it.

If it is not in the works to be released cause of $$$$$$$$$, then for it to exist, why do you feal you would have had to hear about it????

see to me if the cd is not in works to be released then the public has no need to even know it's out there.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
IF YOU MEANT IT LIKE THAT THEN.. THERE'S PLENTY OF ALBUMS THATS IN EXISTENCE AND WAS NOT RELEASED.

IF IT'S NOT RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC THEN HOW CAN YOU SAY ITS IN EXISTENCE IF NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN IT? IF IT'S BY WORD OF MOUTH THEN THAT'S NOT A VALID SOURCE.

ALL GRAVY THO.. ONCE THE CD IS RELEASED THEN IT'LL BE ALL GOOD AND EVERY X-RAIDED FAN WILL BE HAPPY! I HOPE IT AIN'T NO RECYCLED SHIT THO. AS OF YET, X-RAIDED'S BEEN DISSAPOINTING COMING OUT WITH TRACKS THAT'S ALREADY HEARD..

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
shit I live in santa cruz I Ill drive to monterey to get that shit lololol. Triple X Raided you do have a valid point so ya I was told by the homie YUN-GUN when I talked to him a few weeks ago on the phone if his word of mouth as you call it does not count then I guess your right.