Will KMEL Play "Life of The Party"?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2006
I know they boycotting Mistah Fab so i cant see them playing that song with him on the hook.But what if it blow up nationally will big von still refuse 2 play it or will he just delete fab's part from the song.

Feb 12, 2003
They will probably play it. Alot of people are gonna want to hear a new snoop hit with short and fab. I think its gonna blow up too and be a big song nationwide so how could they really avoid that. They gotta play top 40 rap shit, i mean thats what they always do. Hopefully they dont boycott just cause of fab

Apr 7, 2004
SOMETHING NEEDS TO CHANGE AT KMEL AND IT'S AN EASY SOLUTION THAT I BELIEVE MAY BE COMING REALLY SOON IF BAY ARTISTS & FANS KNOW HOW TO COME TOGETHER AND FIGHT FOR WHATS REAL. PLUS IT'S JUST TIME FOR A CHANGE.

Nov 20, 2005
I know they boycotting Mistah Fab so i cant see them playing that song with him on the hook.But what if it blow up nationally will big von still refuse 2 play it or will he just delete fab's part from the song.
they will not play the song.

~k.