Will Iraq accept the resolution or not

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Will Iraq accept the new U.N. resolution?

• They won't accept....It's time for war

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • They will accept....and get their forces more prepared

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i hope they deny it so that we may destroy them.

i could give a fuck about all the bad things america has done, its still my country and regardless of how crooked our government is, ill stand behind it before any other.

Jun 14, 2002
phil said:
i hope they deny it so that we may destroy them.

i could give a fuck about all the bad things america has done, its still my country and regardless of how crooked our government is, ill stand behind it before any other.
same here....and the U.S. will go t war later ne wayz cuz they want Saddam out not juss his wepons

May 13, 2002
www.thechill.com
"and ur poll says get ther forces prepared..they dont have ne ther army is shit since we destroyed it last time...juss some info"

Their equipment is shit. their army is not. They have approx 425,000 military troops plus 60K-80K of Saddam's Republican Guard (their best troops). They can and will easily make up for their lack of technology by bringing our troops into their city's. Would we still win? of course....but would we demolish them with as few casualties as last time? Nope. not unless we're willing to say fuck it..if you want to hide in your cities and your citizens are too stupid to leave....then their just gonna have to die too....that's the only way we would reduce casualties.

Jun 14, 2002
ight ya ur right in a way..but u think ther trained is good?..i dont ..ive seen pics of there soldiers...i could beat the fuck outta these bitches...i kno its diff in war..but juss sayin...they dont stand a chance..ther ARMY IS WEAK like i said

May 2, 2002
ight ya ur right in a way..but u think ther trained is good?..i dont ..ive seen pics of there soldiers...i could beat the fuck outta these bitches...i kno its diff in war..but juss sayin...they dont stand a chance..ther ARMY IS WEAK like i said
They might not have the same training as we do, but I wouldn't say they are weak. If they are willing to go to war with us, you better believe they will be ready.

Sure, we could go in and bomb the hell out of them, but on land...that's a different story. They have home field advantage (Remember Vietnam). We will win, but I don't think it will be as easy as everyone thinks.

This is under the assumption that we go head to head on land.

Jul 7, 2002
phil said:
, its still my country and regardless of how crooked our government is, ill stand behind it before any other.
u'r speaking like a true al queda member, or any iraqi who
follows saddam...

me on the other hand will not stay behind any resulation
that isn't for justice.