WILL HALO 3 ....?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
Will halo 3 be the game that puts 360's foot in the door to let it stay and compete with PS3?? i mean it already has a HUGE fanbase... but will OG 'box owners be willing to shell out 400 bucks just to play one game?? im not to sure yet what system i will get.... but one thing is for certain i will wait for at least a month after it comes out, and if they dont fix all of the loops and problems that allow bridging/ar/modding/standby/fixed lagging... i wont even bother buying this game nor the 360.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
halo pretty much carried the first xbox,dont see why a new one wouldnt do the same for 360. has such a large fan base. halo was the only thing ps2 couldnt compete with,im sure this time around they will get smart and have a online shooter lined up for launch

i never really understood all the hype. i myself bought the first xbox for halo cause its all i heard about,played it online for about 2 weeks and went right back to socom for ps2 and the xbox went under the bed where it stayed for the rest of its life

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Halo 3 comes out next year.
Until then it's going to be Gears of War, Too Human, and Mass Effect.

Make no mistake about it, H3 is going to be huge.
Personally I haven't played any series better than the Halo series to date, but the above mentioned games are high profile games that M$ is investing large amounts of cash on. They're coming out long before H3.

Jun 4, 2004
halo 3 no doubt will put the 360 on high demand again, look how halo 2 was when it first was released, people were on it like flies on shit, malls and stores opening at midnight and long ass lines for the game, shits real big, they have huge tournements and blah blah just for the game, halo is dope tho

Oct 13, 2004
I put this shit on reserve like 3 months ago, Dude told me that it should be coming out in the Summer. Lying ass sack of shit.