Will Eminem drop another quality album??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
everything after 2000-2001 was horrible, starting with Stan, and his production style is the wackest thing I've ever heard, totally anti-hip-hop beats

Jan 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
Really his 1st two albums were raw. Marshall Mathers LP blew my mind. When Eminem Show came out i was light-weight dissapointed at first but when i actually gave it a good study, that was really good shit as well. "White America" - "Buisness" and "Square Dance" were dope. I cant really speak on his newer shit though, cuz i havent been drawn to it.

i like eminem when hes rapping about funny shit and clowning shit
the thing i like about em is when hes talking about shit that pisses people off.
marshall mathers ep he was talking shit about the boy bands saying the same shit all of us say. eminem show i didnt really like but there were songs on encore that i liked like superman

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Eminem has never put out a Quality album and I've been listening to his shit since the Infinite lp......the slim shady EP was the closest he put out to a quality album, but that shit was too short and ended up just being tracks on the LP.....