will anyone be mad if...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
Yes post it who gives a fuck what anyone thinks. Iam going to buy the album regardless. Fuck asking strange fuck asking anyone just do it. 8 songs isnt hurting anyones bankroll. Besides Lime wire will have it when it drops. So yeah go ahead and do that shit who cares what who thinks. If Tech N9ne comes on here and says dont then I would respect that but no one here is Tech so fuck it and do it.

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Rob S4 said:
Yes post it who gives a fuck what anyone thinks. Iam going to buy the album regardless. Fuck asking strange fuck asking anyone just do it. 8 songs isnt hurting anyones bankroll. Besides Lime wire will have it when it drops. So yeah go ahead and do that shit who cares what who thinks. If Tech N9ne comes on here and says dont then I would respect that but no one here is Tech so fuck it and do it.
Ummmm... Search function?

Oct 23, 2002
www.chapmanrecording.com
Rob S4 said:

I can tell you without any hesitation that Tech does not want this stuff to spread anymore..I'll see if I can get him to post on here tomorrow...

Oct 12, 2004
Rob S4 said:
You used the word "fuck" 6 times in 7 sentences.... bravo!

Yah, I counted the sentences and instances just to make this observation. Shutup.

Oct 14, 2004
Look Iam just saying Techs material is going to leak because of idiots that dont know how to handle his material without it leaking. Tech is a cool Mc. I will buy his cd no matter what.

Mar 7, 2004
if ur husting then do ur thing i wont hate. but id wanna beat you if you where my friend. dude think if that was ur boy would you do it? to somone like us thats like our boy. so do what you do but then check ur self if you do it. and dont think i havent herd the songs.

Jan 24, 2006
haha ight for the last time...i'm not doing anything till real promos come out...i'm not selling his shit on ebay, i have no reason to do so, imma sit and wait like everyone else...i knew people would have a problem with this, and i knew people were gunna be smart asses about it, i just wanted to know what everyone that would post would say...so to those of you that talk shit, keep on talking, i can care less..to those of you that actually said something thanks...and to those of u that posted something that had nothing to do with it...like above..it is gunna happen..

Jan 28, 2005
Amerikilla said:
not kool...its not fair that just b/c Clerks 2 is coming out that u get to make a j and bob reference. lol. where were u during mallrats and dogma?

1) You forgot to mention "Chasing Amy"

2) I saw all those flicks multiple times way before Strike Back ever came out (I just referred that particular movie because of the obvious reason).

3) They should put a movie forum somewhere in here... eh?